I bought this along with the L’occitaine Green Tea Solid perfume from 99labels. I usually dislike heart shaped articles but the description of the scent online was so tempting that I had to have it…I love floral fragrances and add a citrusy orange scent to the mix meant I was helpless to the temptation…This is part of the Fluer Cherie Collection introduced here.
About L’occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume
Fleur Cherie is created as an ode to white flowers growing at the Mediterranean and out of respect and admiration to their delicate sweet floral essences which decorate and highlight many compositions.
In the Middle Ages in Provence, brides used to wear garlands of orange blossom on the head, which further inspired the creators of the new edition of the house. All magic of this fragrance is based on the scent of orange blossom that blends with aromas of wood. This vibrant fragrance that brings calming notes includes neroli, blackcurrant buds, citrus, green notes in a top of the composition. A heart features orange blossom absolute, orange blossom water absolute, Sambac jasmine, while a base closes with patchouli, cedar and musk.
Applied directly on the skin, this solid perfume develops and diffuses its voluptuous scent all day long.
My experience with L’occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume
- Packaging : The perfume comes in a heart shaped tin dibbi and is quite strong. It has fallen from my hands a couple of times but hasn’t dented even once.
- Price: INR600 for 10gms
- Color & Texture – It’s an off-white colored wax and is really soft to the touch. It practically melts on the skin and I’m not exaggerating. It hasn’t given me any allergies and sinks into the skin within 30secs.
- Application – I scoop out a bit with my fingers and apply on my pulse points (wrists, neck & behind my ears). I used to use a spatula to scoop it out at home but then when I carry it out with me I can’t really carry spatulas since in my eyes that defeats the purpose of carrying this. So now, I simply use my fingers
- Fragrance – This perfume has the most amazing fragrance ever! No jokes…It’s the perfect balance between fruity and floral with that tinge of citrus. To be very honest, the first time I sniffed this, my mouth started watering! Its a feast for the senses and makes me think of walking on the beach with an orange cocktail with one of those cute little umberellas in it
I LOVE how this smells…truly…Its hands down one of the best perfumes I have and once this is over, I’ll be picking up the full bottle as well..I want my clothes to also smell of it It lasts for quite a long time as well..The scent makes it through 6hrs which is quite impressive since I hadn’t had much expectations of solid perfumes especially after using the Green Tea variant. Its a very lively scent and just spreads this general peppy and happy feeling through me when I use it. There are times when I open the dibbi just to take a whiff of it!
Pros of L’occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume
- The fragrance is long lasting!
- It spreads a feeling of happiness through me. Its a very lively kinda scent.
- No alcohol content.
- The packaging is sturdy and its easy to carry it around.
- Didn’t cause any skin reaction.
- This is the perfect balance for floral and fruity scents.
- Easy to use and melts into the skin almost immediately.
- Even after a single whiff, the scent lingers on in my head..I luv that..
- Zero Alcohol content
- Will last a long time.
Cons of L’occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume
- Irritating to scoop with long nails.
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried the L’occitaine Fleur Cherie Solid Perfume?
You may also like reading:
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- Fab India Perfume Oil Musk Reviews
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- Christian Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum Review
- QVS Eyelash Glue Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop DeoDry™ Dry-Effect Deodorant Fresh & Floral Stick review
- Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review
- Body Shop Love Etc…™ Eau De Perfume Review