L’oocitaine products have been more of a hit n miss kinda deal for me…Where the L’occitane Rose 4 Reines shower gel provided a luxurious bathing experience, the Pivoine Flora shower cream was just so-so.. Before I started using this, I literally crossed my fingers and hoped this would be a wonder product..
Also read about l occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence
Were my prayers answered?? Read on to find out
About L’Occitane Crème De Douche Shower Cream
This delicate and generous shower cream gently cleanses body and hair while preserving their natural balance. Creamy texture and detergent-free formula, with high percentage (5%) of nourishing Shea Butter, natural coconut foaming base and soy proteins. Leaves skin soft and supple, and hair with high shine. In a squeeze bottle perfect for shower and travel.
Quantity: 75ml for 395INR and 950INR for 250ml
Also read about L’occitane Repairing Conditioner
My experience with L’Occitane Crème De Douche Shower Cream
- Packaging – This comes in a see through plastic bottle with a dark blue flip top. The size makes this perfect for travel and the plastic is quite sturdy and leak proof…but the downside is that its really hard to squeeze out the product I’m not sure if this is intentional to make it travel safe, but I hate it when a thick formula is housed in a thicker plastic casing…
- Color & Texture – This shower crème is a creamy off-white color and on the thicker side…but thankfully not as thick as the TBS Banana conditioner which refuses to come outta the bottle! Since this is a cream based shower product, this does lather quite a bit!! This would ocme as a HUGGEEE bonus to us lather-lovers
Also read about L’occitane Pivoine Flora Shower Cream
- Fragrance – I find it a bit tough to describe this fragrance…but let’s see if I can do so without confusing you…Have you ever sniffed a rosemary plant? This shower cream has a mild rosemary scent and it even smells creamy!! The fragrance lingers for about 20mins after my bath. I do wish it lingered on fene, or longer, but then I’ve come to realise that Lush shower gels have spoilt me for the others. Especially with shower gels like Flying Fox and Olive Branch, whose scent lingers for so long , I can’t be blamed right?? I’m just spoiled for choice!
If you have dry or flaky skin and like lathering shower creams, then this is a must have for you. I used this since from Feb or so when my skin was dry as a tree branch and it worked beautifully to moisturize my skin. Even in summers, it does an applaudable job. If I had to pick any minuses it would only be the fragrance which is wonderful but doesn’t linger for longer.
Also read about L’occitane Delice Des Fleurs Rose And Violette EDT Perfume
What I love about L’Occitane Crème De Douche Shower Cream
- A natural, almost healing fragrance of rosemary
- Moisturizes the skin
- Perfect for dry and flaky skin
- Travel safe
- Sturdy packaging
- It doesn’t dry out my skin
- I’ve seen this on UT as well. So if you dont have an L’occitaine store in your city, you can easily pick this online
Also read about L’occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel
What I don’t love about L’Occitane Crème De Douche Shower Cream
- Contains SLS
- The fragrance lasts just for about 20-25mins..
- Moisturizing effect: 4.5/5
- Fragrance: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried the L’Occitane Crème De Douche Shower Cream?
You may also like reading:
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence Review
- L’Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- L’occitane Repairing Conditioner Review
- L’occitane Verbena Shower Gel Review
- L’Occitane Introduces Fleur Cherie Collection
- L`Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist Review
- L’occitane En Provence LAIT Corporel Body Lotion With Essential Oils Review
- L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume