If you are fond of Sleek eyeshadow palette and like every day wearable shades with some bright and poppy ones then Sleek Limited I-Divine is an ultimate choice. I like how sleek has tried to balance up the serious colours with bright ones and ofcourse the quality of the eyeshadows which is nothing less than A+ when compared to a drug store brand.
While swatching the palette yesterday I did this peacocky eye makeup look and I truly truly enjoyed mixing bold with every day shades.
About I-Divine Glory :-
Shades aptly taken from London’s famous underground stations such as Circle, Central and Victoria echo vibrant shades taken from olympic rings that have been created into wearable colours.Like all i-divine , glory is jam packed with pigment -allowing all shade to pop on all skin tone all day (and night!)
- Price – £7.99(excluding shipping)
- Packaging – Sleek eyeshadow palette are travel friendly, have an inbuilt mirror in it and a sponge eyeshadow applicator.
Swatches Of Sleek Limited-I Divine Glory Plaette:-
- Top row Shades (LtoR) – Tube, Overground and Bakerloo Jubilee, Platform, Northern. Bottom row
- Bottom row (LtoR) – District, Hammersmith and City and Picadilly Circle, Victoria, Central.
Coming to the Peacocky eye makeup tutorial:-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumbo pencil milk on my eyelids.This is one eye pencil which works the best with bright shades.
- Step2– Blended the Jumbo pencil all over my eyes
- Step3 – Applied shade Victoria(Aqua blue) in the inner 1/4th of my eyes.
- Step4– Shade City(Midnight blue- its my most used shade till now in this palette) in the middle and District ( spring green) shade on the outer corner.I used MAC 239 brush for all the above three colours application.
- Step5– In the crease I mixed hammer smith and bottom row (red and grey) with MAC 217.
- Step6– From the crease to the brow cone use tube shade as the highlighter.I also applied yellow on my waterline and red on the lower lashline (left half) and grey on the lower lashline too (right half) with Inglot 30T eyeliner brush.
- Step7 &8 – Curled my lashes and applied lots of Sleek lash our mascara black 729 and we are done.
I also did this one which is more wearable but I didn’t click the step by step pictures . Was too busy /excited in testing the palette shades
Have you tried Sleek Limited I-Divine Glory Palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Sleek Makeup Up Pout Powder Pink Polish SPF15 Reviews
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Graphite & Silver: Review,Swatches
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions