Holla! Lately, I have been a little bit distracted( or shall I say quite distracted ) , but I have been trying to take out time and do some reviews of products which I would like you to really know. Some how I have not been able to resist blogging and makeup even at this time or I should say that meeting /interacting with you people is one thing which I am still enjoying a lot right now.
MAC Industrial eyeliner is part of the MAC Vera collection and what an eyeliner it is to add a touch of beauty to any eye makeup.
- Price – INR 1000 each for1.2gm
- Shades – Industrial Blue, Petrol blue, Designer Purple, Undercurrent, Lord it up, Black line, Black swan
- Packaging – It comes in regular MAC packaging with a similar eyeliner shade colored end and it’s not a twist up pencil therefore needs sharpening.
About Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner:-
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof.
Swatches of MAC Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner:-
A medium icy blue shade with silver shimmer in it.
(Left) – Swiped once (Right) – swiped no. of times.
When swiped once it comes out little sheer but pigmentation can be built up.It does show on my eyes easily but I have my doubt if it will be visible on every one .
My experience with MAC Industrial Blue Pearlglide intense eyeliner:-
I love how soft and creamy is this eyeliner is and inspite of being a light shade it’s still quite pigmented.It’s smudge proof and stays long for seven hours and shimmer in the eyeliner is quite fine .
I did a simple look and just applied Industrial blue which popped the eye makeup.
Read – MAC Slimshine in Missy
What I like about MAC Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner:-
- Smudge proof, pigmented and creamy.
- Stays for long.
- All Shades from this collection are amazingly beautiful.
What I do not like about MAC Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner:-
- Being an expensive eyeliner I wish it could be twist up .I don’t want to waste even one bit of it while sharpening
Recommendations – They are such beautiful shades in this range such as designer purple and undercurrent etc.Do check those out they are amazingly beautiful I am pretty neutral about this shade.
Have you tried MAC Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner?
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
Lets Dupe It – MAC Grape Pigment Dupe
- 10 MAC Pigments Review & Swatches
- MAC Matte Lipstick Taupe Review & Swatches
- Lets Dupe It – MAC Espresso Eye Shadow Dupe
- MAC Lipstick Sweetie: Swatches & Review
- Mac Angel Flame Eyeshadow Quad Look, Swatches & Review
- Look Book – MAC Weathered Eyeshadow & Sumptuous Olive
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidlive Vs Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte 74
- MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous: Review & Swatches
- MAC Slimshine Lipstick Missy: Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick in Overrich Review & Swatches