I considered black/brown mascara kind of a basic reliable mascaras which are little unattractive during the weekend but are a good choice during the week.This is what made me by MAC Factor Xperience mascara whose exprience goes like this
About MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara Black/Brown:-
For up to 3 x* the volume and a lightweight feel try Xperience Volumising Mascara and let your lashed flutter. This advanced mousse effect mascara lifts lashes giving them a light but gorgeous hit of drama. Your lashes look fuller, thicker and more lifted* without the heavy or stiff feel some traditional mascaras can often leave behind.
- Price – INR 460 for 7.2ml
- Shades -Black, Black/Brown and Black and dark blue
It’s the most light weight mascara which I have used till date which prevents in weighing down the lashes.It has i-FX brush that cover each and every lash from top to bottom.With this mascara I didn’t experience any kind of clumping and the shade black and brown is perfect for every day wear making my lashes look so natural as if I am wearing nothing.
Consistency of the mascara falls between wet and dry and it feels as if I am wearing nothing .
Below is before and after picture and I have used two coats of it here.
As claimed my max factor it gives very light lengthening and vloume to the lashes something which you would like to wear to office.I do require a eyelash curler before applying it otherwise I don’t see visible experience.
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
What I like about MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara:-
- Adds bit of volume making my lashes look natural.
- Very light weight and no clumping.
- Best to be used on every day basis.
- Brush wand is easy to work with and I am definitely keeping it for later use.
- Gets removed easy.
- Consistency is not sticky.
What I do not like about MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara:-
- It’s not waterproof .
- I don’t like to use it with dramatic makeup.
- Lacks in providing volume to the lashes.
Will I recommend it to others – Only for those who are looking for every day wear light volume mascara .
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Volume– 2.5/5
- Lengthening – 3/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
Have you tried MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara?
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara Black 729 Review & Swatches
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Faces Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara Review
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Review