- Price: Rs.200
My Experience with Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
There are a very few items in my make-up stash that remind me of something. Like this pencil’s shade for example. Ice Blue! It reminds me of the fun I had doing ice skating in Ambience mall (which is in Delhi, by the way ). It’s a hell lot of fun. Other girls of my age were very reluctant on trying this skating because a lot of handsome boys were there doing it too and they didn’t wanted to risk falling in front of them (I heard one elder sister whispering this to her younger sister , though her whispering was a normal toned talk ) but seeing me buy the ticket for myself with my younger sister, they too bought. And, while going some gave me such sharp looks which read ‘I’ll see you later!!’ and some actually said ‘it was so much fun’.
The only thing common between me and them was we all fell like crazy! So make sure you don’t have something important to attend tomorrow. I literally threw myself on bed on coming home. But then I see Anamika with two red horns on her head coming in my dream and saying angrily that you haven’t removed your make-up Heena!! So, I had to get up and remove it!
Coming to the review now, this pencil comes in a dark blue color with the shade embossed on end of the pencil. Though I hardly used coloured pencils but this one really took my heart. I don’t know how to describe the color exactly but it’s somewhat like a deep sky blue color.
It’s a beautiful color. Since it’s a kohl pencil, I had no issue with applying it on my waterline. It stayed on my waterline for around 2 hours with some fading. This pencil is no very smooth and not even very hard. I’m glad for it because real smooth pencils like Colorbar I-Glide pencils waste a lot of product in sharpening while this one doesn’t. The pencil glides easily on my lids without any tugging or pulling. You can easily smudge it then for a soft look. After which it sets but not like it wouldn’t move! You would have to rub a lot after 10-15 minutes to remove it that wise. It stays on my lid for around 4-5 hours easily without any smudging, after which I guess it starts to fade a little.
I never use colored eyeliners alone on my eyes. I always draw a black line upon them.
MaxFactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue 060 Swatch
Pros of Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
- Decent Price
- Color embossed on the end of the pencil, making it easy to spot it.
- Good staying power.
- Good pigmentation.
- Sturdy tip.
- Safe for waterline.
Cons of Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
- No list of ingredients.
All in all, in future, I see myself buying more shades from this range.
God Bless You!
Have you tried Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue?
You may like reading these also:-
- MaxFactor Elixir Lipstick Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches
- Maxfactor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert – Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Rosewood Review, Swatches & Photos
- MAX FACTOR Color Elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick Review And Swatches
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Pink: Review, Swatches
- Max Factor MiracleTouch Creamy Blush Soft Cardinal Review & Swatch
- Maxfactor Colour Collections Lipstick in Rosewood 833 Review & Swatches
- MAX factor foundation – Max factor natural minerals foundation review and photos