Maybelline has an amazing range of products don’t they?? Whether it’s the Dream Mousse blushes, the Dream Matte Powder or their watershine lipsticks, they ave been excelling in all their offerings. Great quality products for an affordable price has become their USP and it’s now become a go-to brand for everyone from college girls, MUAs, etc.. This is one of the best neutral browns I picked up from the Colorsensational range earlier this February and it’s well worth the hunt
About Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Tinted Taupe:
- Color: This shade is a creamy neutral brown with red undertones. It’s super moisturizing and doesn’t have any shimmer at all. On application it gives a glossy look to my face as well.
- Price: INR299
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a full coverage lipstick and covers my lip pigmentation completely. The shade itself is highly pigmented and can be built up or left as applied lightly.
- Texture: Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks have a smooth, creamy and silky texture which needs no repetition. It doesn’t sink into my lip lines nor does it dry out my lips.
- Fragrance: It has the normal mild cosmetic fragrance which most Maybelline lippies have.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 3.5-4 hrs on my lips. It fades a bit when I eat something but the tint of color remains.
This is an amazing neutral brown which is perfect for those who feel like browns make them look muddy. I am one of those girls and I detest browns for this very reason. But this shade is a pleasant surprise. It is a lovely red based brown which keep my lips moisturized all day long and doesn’t let them get flaky or dry. What else can a dry-lipped girl ask for??
Additionally, this shade is universally flattering to all skin tones and one need not think twice before reaching for this.
What I like about Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Tinted Taupe :
- A lovely full coverage neutral brown
- Doesn’t dry out my lips.
- Has a good staying power
- Easily available
- Can be built up
- Doesn’t make me look muddy
- Creamy yet doesn’t settle into the lip lines.
- Keeps my lips quite moisturized.
- Glides over the lips easily.
- Can be built up to an extent.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Tinted Taupe :
- None at all
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
Have you tried the Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Tinted Taupe:
You may also like reading:
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches