Today I will be reviewing Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask.
About Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask-
This mask gives your skin an extra boost of moisture, making it look fresh and supple. The intensive moisture formula with Vitamin E & Sea extracts fill up the moisture depots of your skin’s upper layers. This creamy & comforting mask gives the much needed moisture to the face. The skin feels a new elasticity and is instantly soft. The result is fresh, smooth and supple skin. It is suitable for normal to combination skin types and is dermatological tested.
NIVEA VISAGE uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that work in perfect harmony with your skin – to make you look and feel you’re the most beautiful.
- Price– Rs 245 for 15ml (7.5ml each)
- Ingredients-Aqua, glycerin, Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pheny Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Ceteareth, Octyldodecanol, Panthenol, Carboxymethyl chitin, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben and many more which is written on the ingredient list.
- Directions to use-To be used once or twice a week as part of your face care routine. Apply generously onto the cleansed face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then remove left-over mask with a cosmetic tissue.
- Packaging-This mask comes in a hard card like sachet and there are two applications in a single pack which is already divided in two parts. Packaging is decent and easy to use.
- Product color & texture-The face mask is light opaque blue in color and the texture is of gel based consistency. As after 15-20 minutes of application this blue gel transforms to transparent gel.
- Fragrance–This face mask consists of alcohol and has a strong fragrance as that of popular nivea products.
My experience with Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask-
I bought this face mask because it claimed of moisturizing the skin and because I felt that I did not take proper care of my skin for a few weeks I felt my skin to be a little dry and scaly.
This face mask is divided in two applications and I used it in two weeks alternately. It really moisturizes the skin and I felt a visible change in my skin from dry to soft and smooth. The scaly feeling on the skin vanished away after the first use and I was left with supple skin.
This face mask is initially very sticky but after applying it for more than 15 minutes it turns into a transparent gel, which looks like the skin absorbed all the moisture content from the face mask in these 15 minutes…J
After removing this face mask with a tissue I still felt that some face mask residue was still there so I opted to wash my face with normal water and it was all gone…the residue…!!
You can easily see the difference after the mask is removed. The skin feels hydrated and nourished as if all the moisture is replenished in a few minutes time.
What I like about Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask-
- Economic Price
- Easy to use
- Moisturizes effectively
- Can be easily carried along
- Skin feels re-hydrated
- Suitable for normal to combination skin
What I don’t like about Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask:-
- Strong smell
- Sticky initially
Product Rating –4/5
Would I repurchase/recommend?–Yes I would definitely need it again so, I will be repurchasing it.
I recommend it to those who have patchy and scaly skin, due to any reason, and are looking for soft and smooth skin…Go for this mask..You will love it…
Have you tried Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Rachna
- Colorbar Lip Pot in 012 Sweetheart Review & Swatches
- DIY – Greek Yogurt Face Mask
- GUERLAIN Rouge G Jewel Lipstick # 41 Gypsy Review & Swatches
- What To Buy From Coastal Scents From Black Friday Sale
- E.L.F Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer Clear Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Dayle
- AVON Glimmersticks Lip Liners (red brick) Review & Swatch
- Beyu Hydro Star Volume Lipstick Shade Crimson Bouquet Review