Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask Review
My skin is acne prone, sensitive, combination (dry in winters) but falls into the category of dehydrated skin. Though I use creams, my skin needs much hydration.
Unlike India, I don’t find many face packs here in Saudi. When I saw these masks in a Mall nearby few months back, I got very excited and bought few of these. Now, I use these every 7 days and I think I cannot live without it!!! No I am not exaggerating. I wonder how this mask can provide so much hydration.
What does Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask Claim:
NIVEA VISAGE INTENSIVE MOSITURE MASK enriched with Sea Extracts & Vitamin E intensively moisturizes and refreshes the skin.
RESULT: The skin is intensively moisturized, leaving a refreshed skin feeling.
How to use Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask:
Apply generously into the cleansed face avoiding the eye and Lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then remove leftovers with a cosmetic tissue.
Price: 6 SAR (Rs.90 approximately)
Quantity: 2x 7.5ml (two applications)
My Experience with Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask:
It is light blue in color and its texture is thick. It is smooth and very easy to apply.
When applied, I didn’t get any irritation. (Thank God!! ) After 15 minutes, I could see the mask has been absorbed into the skin and looked shiny. I removed it with tissue and then washed with water.
I could see an immediate hydration, brightness and glow in my face. I did not feel stretched at all and felt like I had a facial at a beauty salon.
Though it gives quite refreshed feeling, a cotton ball soaked in rose water in the eyes along with the mask in the face gives much more refreshment.
What I like about Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask:
- Gives instant hydration.
- Brightens the face and gives a glow to the skin.
- The skin remains glowing for a day and hydrated for more than 2-3 days.
- Mild fragrance.
- No breakouts or irritation.
- Contains sea extracts and Vitamin E.
What I don’t like about Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask:
- Contains Parabens.
- Non-availability in India.
- It would be much better if Nivea formulates a larger pack. Also, I could not find information on how often can I use this mask.
My Rating: 5/5 .. I love the results; that’s why…
I am extremely happy with the results and I have already purchased again. I highly recommend this to every skin that needs hydration.
If you are 30+ or if your skin lacks moisture and remains dull, then this is yours. These are much better than Montagne Jeunesse moisturizing masks.
Have you tried Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask?
You might like reading these:
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Mask Review
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Beauty Formulas Clear Up Blemish Mask Review|Anti Blemish Mask
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Royal Velvet Nourishing Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Shatex Plus Texturising Protein Mask Review (Face)
- Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask Review
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review