- Price: 450 INR
- Quantity:1.2 gms
Swatches of Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner – Graphite:
Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner delivers an ultra intense color impact in one stroke. It has a botanically and vitamin rich formula that nourishes, conditions and hydrates and supports healthy lashes. It has ingredients like wheat gum glucenides, aloe, vitamin E and chamomile. It’s creamy texture just glides onto lashes without any tugging or stretching that is especially important for a lash lining product, since the area is so sensitive. It also smudges beautifully as soon as you apply it if a smokey look is what you want. It’s water-proof and lasts for a decent amount of time without ever flaking.
Swatches of Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner :
There are 4 colours in this range:
001 – Onyx – dark black
002 – Espresso – luscious dark brown
003 – Graphite – metallic grey with silver shimmer
004 – Emerald – deep teal with golden shimmer ( vibrant )
What I like about Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner – Graphite :
- Great formula. It’s smooth, pigmented and has good staying power.
- Conditions, nourishes and hydrates the lashes
- Very Very Very Very suitable for oily and extremely oily lids. There is minimal smudging.
- Good product for wrinkled eyelids. No tugging, pulling or stretching.
- Nice looking pencil
- The 3 other colours in this range are very lovely
- Shimmer does’nt fall out or spread out.
What I don’t like about Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner – Graphite :
Wastage during sharpening. U need a sharpish point for a thin line.
The tip is so soft, it could get damnaged during handling.
Have you tried Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner -Graphite?
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Maroon Berry (M25) Review & Swatches
- Smoldering Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
- ELF Eyeshadow Quad in Matte Mauve:Review & Swatches
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Cameo (M21) Review & Swatches
- 3 Easy Eye Makeup Ideas For Every College Girl
- Lady Gaga Inspired Olive Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Adele Inspired Smokey Brown Eye makeup Tutorial
- Eyeshadow For Black Eyes