Here I come with another shade from the Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Family. As the name of the shade suggests “Coffee Brown” any1 would like to have a hot cup of rich coffee in this early monsoon. Even I had it just now You know gals when I got newly married , I was very fond of browns and maroons , but as the years passed , my preferences changed n now I don’t have much brown lippies ,but only 2 from oriflamme n then thought of adding 1 to them so I got this ass I had a great experience with the Pink Angel which has already been reviewed here by me.
About Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color-Coffee Brown:
Color and moisturize your lips in just one quick swipe and get those kissable lips! Creamy in texture, Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color is highly moisturizing lipstick. It possesses long staying power and does not fade off or gets smudged. Moreover it comes in nice packaging and is quite affordable.
- Price: Rs.140/-
- Quantity: 3.5g
- Shelf Life: Not mentioned.
- Availability: Easily available online and in stores.
- Ingredients: Not mentioned.
My Experience with Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color:
- Shade: Coffee Brown…Aaahhh!!!!!everyone loves coffee, me too.
The shade is not the same as coffee, but it’s a soft brown color which may suit to those who can carry off browns well. I personally liked the color but will be wearing it only when my dress will demand browns. Its a good office wearer and even for shopping. Its not at all a party-wear color,as it does not have shimmers and not dark enough to make you look “Dhinchakk”
Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color–Coffee Brown Swatch
- Texture: The texture is quite creamy n glides well on lips. It needs atleast 2 swipes for the perfect color to come.
- Packaging: Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color comes in a very simple and sturdy black colored packing and very safe to dump it in our handbags.
- Staying Power: I am disappointed for writing this point as it stays perfect only for an hour and starts fading in 2 hours but the brownish tint remains on the lips till 3-4 hours, and I don’t like the appearance of the brown tint on my lips because it looks as if my lips are brown colored. So whenever I wear it, I just keep on gliding it every 2 hours.
Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color–Coffee Brown Lip Swatch
What I like about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color-Coffee Brown:
- Glides smoothly
- Available everywhere.
- Nice office wearer.
What I dislike about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color-Coffee Brown:
- Needs 2 swipes for perfect color.
- Smells bad.
- Staying power not good.
- Leaves a brown tint which I hate.
Will I repurchase Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color–Coffee Brown-
Well Well Well ! I won’t be buying it again as now I will be in search of something dark brown shade. Any suggestions gals?
Have you tried Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color–Coffee Brown?
You may like reading these-
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Angel 33 Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Crystal Shine Face Brightener Review
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Streetwear Kajal Review
- 4 Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Photos & Swatches
- Street Wear Lip Color Satin Smooth Pinkaboo Review
- Streetwear FX Eyeshadow Groovy Baby Review
- Streetwear Luscious Lip Colour 08PeachGlory & 05PinkWood Review & Swatches