It has been ages since I am on the lookout for the perfect Eye cream. Being in an IT job has a con that Under-eye circles are hard to avoid! I have tried a lot of Under eye creams and Gels but never got the ‘Miracle cream’. When I picked this Under eye gel from The Nature’s Company, I had really high hopes with this. Let me tell you how this worked out for me in detail.
Check out Wunder Under Eye Cream Review
Also check out Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Review
About The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel
Moisturize hydrate and stimulate blood circulation, anti-inflammatory properties prevent puffy eyes, dark circles and help to reduce fine lines.
Get Beautiful eyes in a blink. White rose extracts do a lot. They moisturize hydrate and stimulate blood circulation. Its anti-inflammatory properties, prevent puffy eyes, dark circles and help to reduce fine lines, while keeping new ones at bay. Apply at night before sleeping by tappng gently with your finger tips around the eve area.
My experience with The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel:
- Price & Quantity: 345 INR for 20 ml
- Ingredients: As mentioned on the tube,
Each 100 g contains
- White Rose Extract 3%
- Vegetable Glycerine 2%
- Gel base, Aroma & Natural Preservatives Q.S.
- Packaging: Comes in a White sturdy tube, but when this tube was full the amount of gel coming out was always more than required. It resulted in a wastage of product.
- Texture: This is a light weight gel and gets absorbed in no time. But you need to be careful with the quantity, if the quantity is more it gives a shiny appearance which I don’t like much but that’s a personal preference.
I have mentioned all the major points above except the big question, Does it really work? The answer is a BIG NO! It does not! Initially I always ended up with more than required gel and dabbed my eyes but I saw no considerable change in the pigmentation of my Under-eye area.
I have used it for good 1.5 months but I did not see any change in my dark circles. However, the Under eye skin has become better in terms of texture. It looks smoother now. But the main purpose for buying the Eye gel was reduction in Dark Circles which has not met with this. So, I am not happy with this purchase.
Pros of The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel:
- Very little quantity is required
- Sturdy tube
- Makes under eye skin smooth
- Not costly
- Ingredients are natural
- Gets absorbed quickly
Cons of The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel:
- Does not fade dark circles
- When the tube if full, it pumps a lot of gel which is a lot of wastage
- Although the ingredients are natural, the percentage of White Rose extract is just 3%.
In all, I do not mind spending more on a product which works for me. But spending even a 100 bucks on a dud is a pain as I don’t have money to waste! This does not do anything for Dark Circles in spite of the huge promises, so I would not suggest anyone to invest in this. I am going to buy Wunder Eye cream next. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Will I repurchase The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel-
Do I recommend The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel-
No, I don’t trust this and I would not misguide too. If you don’t have dark circles, you can buy this for smoother skin but there are better Eye creams in market for that too.
Have you tried The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel?
You may like reading these-