Hello my dearies,
I think Lee Bee a.k.a Miss Es will be very happy to read this review because she was waiting from such a long time for me to write on this shampoo. Sweety, it’s time for you to bear the fruits While I was just admiring the products at the store I came across VO5 Herbal escapes Pomegranate & Grape Seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo. Some where I read about this shampoo and also whenever my cousin sister comes from US. There were times she used to get this along with her. You guessed it right! It’s a “MADE IN USA” product. Hence, one of the main reason why I bought it. And I feel I took a right step by following my gut and picking this I also wanted to pick the conditioner but was hesitant thinking what if this turns out to be a dud then I will have to go through a hard time finishing this. Alas now I feel I should have, Coz the shampoo turned out to be very good for me and I believe the conditioner would be an added bonus. Never mind, I shall pick up the conditioner soon in my next trip
About VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo
Experience the health and vitality of natural herbal extracts in this formula for beautiful hair.
- Bask in the juicy fragrance of ripe pomegranate.
- Moisturising formula with anti-oxidants help to revitalize heat-styled or sun-damaged hair.
- Keeps color treated hair looking great.
- Price – Rs. 180 for 443 ml at my online store.
I have already finished a lot of the product. I totally dig it!
- Directions to Use-
Wet hair lather and rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes flush thoroughly with water.
It is runny in consistency and pinkish red in color as u can see in the picture
My Experience with VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo
I love the packaging of the product which is very tuity fruity I am a sucker for anything that is made of fruits coz I love eating and applying anything that contains fruits. 443ml is a hell lot of product and I think its worth the money. It is a runny liquid shampoo which is pinkish red in color and smells awesome too. I bought it coz I thought it’s a strengthening shampoo but when I came home and saw the description I was like “Oh freak, what the heck is this?” I was slightly disappointed at first but then I also wanted something for my newly colored RED hairstreak, Yup! I re-colored my hair and I saw this shampoo protects colored and sun damaged/ heat-styled hair. Having said that, its been almost 3 weeks now that I have been using this shampoo and I adore it. After coloring my hair, the very next day I washed my hair and I was fearing that the color would go, as last time when I colored my hair and used a normal shampoo, I saw the color draining while I was taking shower which was like a heart ache but I was so happy to see the red color intact and not just intact but smooth and soft. My hair had become slightly dry lately or maybe sun damaged in other words, this shampoo made my hair even more smooth, soft and shiny without any help of the conditioner. Believe me, I tried using the Revlon conditioner after shampooing my hair, but instead it made my hair look limpy. So in my next wash, I skipped the conditioner and only washed my hair with VO5 Shampoo and I love the result. Hair is soft, smooth, silky, color of the hair is intact and no hairfall as such. Con side of this shampoo is if ur hair is dandruff prone, then this doesn’t help with dandruff of course it doesn’t claim to clear dandruff but I was using pantene anti dandruff shampoo before this and now that I have switched to this VO5, once in a while in between I get slight dandruff due to weird weather conditions at Mumbai, so I use VO5 Shampoo and Pantene Anti dandruff Shampoo Alternatively. Overall, I am loving this shampoo, it has the ability of smoothening dry/rough hair be it sun-damaged/heat-styled. It’s a multipurpose shampoo and not less than a life saver for hair that needs some moisturization. It’s a great moisturization mask in disguise of a shampoo. Pro-long use of this shampoo will make the hair super soft and smoothJ
What I like about VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo
- Great quantity
- Sturdy and fruity packaging
- Lovely fragrance
- Product goes a long way
- Treats sun-damaged/heat-styled hair effectively
- Protects colored hair and retains it.
- Makes hair silky soft and smooth
- Works like a hair moisturiser
- Adds life to dry/frizzy hair.
- No need of any conditioner
- Made in USA
- Variety of shampoos available
What I dislike about VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo
- The shampoo claims to be a strengthening shampoo but no major description given as such and could be deceptive for someone who is looking for anti-hairfall shampoo.
- If used with some other conditioner makes my hair limpy.
- Not easily available.
Will I Re purchase VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo-
Yes definitely, it is a go to product if at all I need some protection to my colored hair and brings dry/frizzy hair back to life
Have you tried VO5 Herbal Escapes Pomegranate & Grape seed Extract Strengthening Shampoo?
You may like reading these-
- 5 Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review & Price
- Just Herbs Silky Strength Shampoo Review
- LUSH Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo
- Pantene Pro-V Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Review