I have a beauty parlor at a 5 minutes distance from my office and I go there to get my threading done. So in a previous visit, some Wella products caught my eye. They were displayed so neatly and had all the range in stock. As I have very dry hair so I got Wella Professional Enrich Shampoo and Wella Professional enrich moisturizing treatment. This is the review on the shampoo.
About Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo
Enrich Shampoo is an exclusive formulation that works to smooth and control unruly hair, and improve compatibility. This shampoo is perfect for smoothing away tangles, and will leave your hair soft, smooth and shiny. This formulation contains ingredients such as Avocado Oil, Zein and Cashmere extracts to smooth the cuticle leaving hair silky and with an intense shine.
Aqua, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, dimethicone, sodium citrate, cocamide MEA, sodium xylenesulfonate, parfum, sodium chloride, panthenol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, creatine, guar hydroxyl propyl trimonium chloride, salicylic acid, glycerin, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, linalool, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl , methyl propional, hydro chloric acid, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, hydrolyzed silk, magnesium nitrate, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, astragalus gummifer gum, magnesium chloride, methylisothiszolinone.
Also check out Hair growth oil with step by step pictures
- Price– Rs 475/- for 250 ml
- Packaging– Comes in an orange coloured plastic bottle with a flip cap on the top
- Texture– Little bit runny
- Smell– Has a light fragrance that is pleasant.
My Experience with Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo
The consistency of the shampoo is little bit runny and does not lather up easily to a rich nice foam. It cleans my scalp pretty well and does not leave a residue. As I have a normal scalp, I feel that this is too moisturizing for me and it would be better suited for people with dry scalp though it was mentioned that it is for normal /thick hair type. Generally I shampoo every alternate days but when using this I feel the need to shampoo the very next day, it makes my hair kind of greasy and the feeling is not good.
I will continue to use up the current bottle but will definitely not be buying again. Maybe I will try some from the other range.
Pros of Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo –
- Pleasant smell
- Cleans scalp well
- Does not leave a residue
- Suitable for people with dry scalp
Cons of Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo
- Little bit too moisturizing for me
- Makes my hair greasy the next day
It does not have any other bad points but for me this makes it an average product.
Have you tried Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo?
You may like reading these-
- Best Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- Pantene Pro-V Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment & Nourishing Leave-In Cream Review
- Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo
- LUSH Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)