Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
Along with the Wella Enrich Moisturizing shampoo I also got this mask though the shampoo did not suit me , read on to know about the mask.
What does the company claim about Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
• This high efficiency therapy works to revive damaged hair, with substances any suchs silk extract and shea butter. Hair is repaired, secure and deeply hydrated with out being weighed down for a silky delicate, radiant and manageable finish.
• Tip: Use in conjunction with Wella Professionals Enrich Volumising Shampoo for Fine to Normal Hair and Enrich Conditioner for Fine to Normal Hair.
Price- Rs 475/- for 150 ml
Smell- The smell is pleasant without being too overpowering.
Use it after the shampoo . Massage and leave it on for 5 minutes and then rinse out.
My experience with Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
The thing I really love about this hair mask is that it leaves your hair super soft and smooth. You only need to apply a teaspoon amount to the ends of your hair and then just leave it on your hair for around 5 to 7 minutes, and wash out. The texture of the mask is thick and creamy like a body butter but do not apply this on your scalp to avoid greasy hair. Once I rinse the product off, I can feel the results right away. My hair feels so much softer and easy to manage. My usually dry and frizzy hair looks and feels more moisturised and any split ends don’t look half as bad. The gorgeous smell sticks around for a couple of days, too. I’m sure this tub is going to last me atleast one year with my shoulder length hair. So it is economical. For the hair masks and conditioner I prefer this tub packaging more.It is very conveninent to use and can make use of full product unlike tube packaging.
What I liked about Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
- Hair feels super soft and soft
- Pleasant smell
- A little goes a long way
- Reduces frizziness
What I did not like about Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
Overall, I really enjoy using this product as part of my weekly hair care routine and will repurchase this again.
Availability might be an issue because I have seen this only in one salon in Kolkata. Generally many prefer to stock L’oreal products.
Have you tried Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment ?
You might also like reading these:
- Best Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- Pantene Pro-V Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment & Nourishing Leave-In Cream Review
- Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo
- LUSH Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)