I have reviewed a couple of B&D products here on WiseShe like the Blush in No.4, T-zone mattifier, their Turquoise Cream liner, etc. Unfortunately, the store closed down in Pune a while back and I sorta lost all hope of purchasing another product from this brand. Then about 3weeks back, we had a Fraandship Day celebration on FB as per which we’d have to send a gift to another gal while keeping our identities anonymous. Unknown to me, Phil was my Fairy Godsista and through Ric, she sent me a couple of goodies including this gorgeous blush! I was sooo happy..The gesture, the thought that went to it…everything was just overwhelming! And I’m so happy she got me this blush…It’s unlike any other shade I own and really one of a kind.
About B&D Powder Blush in No.3
Ultra satin and lightweight powder, brushes on to a smooth finish. Perfectly pigmented, color never looks dry or flat and is great for contouring face shapes. Layer up for stronger color, or tone it down.
- Price: INR 390
- Quantity: 5.2gms
B&D Powder Blush in No.3Ingredients: –
My take on the B&D powder Blush in No.3:
- Color: This shade is one of the most unique shades I’ve ever seen. Its a light rust orange shade with some shimmer. But the shimmer isn’t really too much…Just minute shimmer particles which make the skin look glowy as opposed to shimmery.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This blush is quite pigmented although it does have a tad bit more fall out than usual. It can be layered as required and blends quite easily.
- Staying Power: It stays on me for about 3hrs or so and then starts fading gradually. The orange tint does remain though and gives a fresh and healthy look to the face.
Due to the nature of this shade, I’d definitely say its a shoo-in for deeper skin tones since it’s easier to carry. For lighter skintones like mine, one has to be a little bit more cautious while applying this. If more than necessary is applied, I’d look like I got a bad sunburn. But yes, this shade is really lovely and gives me a very different and beautiful look that all the reds and pinks around. I don’t know of any dupes of this though. Do you?
B&D Powder Blush in No.3 swatches
What I like about the B&D powder Blush in No.3:
- It’s a very unique shade and one of a kind.
- Well priced
- It’s a buildable shade and what makes it easier is the texture which is soft and easy to blend
- I love the rust orange shade a lot. It’s not too dark either so you won’t end up looking burnt if applied properly
- A must for blush lovers
- The staying power is ok.
What I don’t like about the B&D powder Blush in No.3:
- Not easily available. As far as I know, they only have outlets in Mumbai. It isn’t available online either.
Have you tried B&D Powder Blush in No.3 ?
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 2/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Capricious Lipstick