When I came to India in 2004 to start my married life I had little knowledge about the culture and problems faced by women in the north. It was once I started cooking that I noticed sweat dripping from my eyelids and I remember phoning my dad and saying ” Dada, in India sweat comes out of the eyelids also !!!”. Wearing a Salwar Kameez was another sweaty affair. Not only did one have to wear a gown but big baggy pants with so much of extra material between ones thighs! Top it off with that big blanket one has to drape over ones chest. uuuuuuuuuufffffffff !!!
You hardly found jet sprays at that time. That is the hand shower you use to wash your self while using the toilet. So combine all of it, the sweat, excess material, heat in the kitchen, sanitary pads and place it between you legs……….oooooooo…..There is pure trauma happening in that area. It leads to itching, warts, weird discharge and what not! Most women suffer from a constant wetness in their most intimate area. It is a persistent problem that makes daily life very uncomfortable. It is a major cause for lack of confidence in women in the work place as well.
- Price: INR 69/-
- Quantity: 100 gms
Intimate washes are a common thing now but in powder form well this is the first that I have seen.
This product contains Clotrimazol. it is an antifungal medication commonly used in the treatment of fungal infections such as vaginal yeast infections. It is apt to use on humid days when you know that the sweat will cause your thighs to rub against each other. It can also be used when you are using a pad because the wings of the pad scratch. If you are suffering from any kind of discharge that may make your panty wet and again cause irritation and scratchiness, this powder is an ideal product.
Dust liberally before and after you wear your panty. Not into, into ‘IT’ but around ok. That’s all! Use it like normal talc.
You can also find the following variants in India:
- Clean & Dry Intimate Wash with PH Balance Formula (100 gms) for 100 Rs/-
- Clean & Dry Intimate Cream (15 gms) for 59 Rs/-
If you use this and develop skin rash, hives, blistering, burning, itching, peeling, redness, stinging, swelling, or other sign of skin irritation please discontinue it immediately. You could be allergic to Clotrimazol.
Some tips for better personal hygiene:
- Have bath daily. Before you hit the bed shower every night. Body Perfume and Hair Perfume is not a substitue for soap and water.
- If you do not have a jet spray in your toilet install one. If you have one use it!
- If you don’t have one and cannot install it either then I will give you an easier solution. For the plastic pipe measure the distance from your nearest tap to the commode. Keep and extra half a meter so that it can go around you and enable washing. Then go to the hardware store with the measurment and buy the pipe. Ask for the rubber tap connector and if you like the nozzle for the end. You will hae a jet spray in less than 100 Rs. Pictures below.
- Wash your self after you urinate each time. There should be no residue of urine on your panty at all
- After you are done washing, wipe yourself with a bit of tissue. Keep a roll in a dry place in your wash room always.
- Then use a panty liner so that if there is any discharge later it will not get onto your panty and will not stain it. BTW not nice to show your husband stained panties. Real turn off !
- If you can’t get panty liners then fold some tissue into the shape of a liner and place it and use it the same way.
- You can dispose and make a new one as many times as you like during the day.
- Many women who do not do this emit a foul urinish odour when they walk or spread their legs.
- Do wash your self as soon as possible after a bout of sex unless you are trying to get pregnant.
- Avoid sex during your period and if you can’t don’t forget to wash soon after
- Keep a little bottle of sanitizer and tissue always in your bag. When you go to a public toilet flush first, then wipe the seat with some tissue and sanitizer and then sit on the toilet seat. If you can stand that’s even better
- You can use some cologne to refresh your self also if any odour persists.
- Please once you reach 30 or if you are sexually active in your twenties, go for a Cervical and Breat Cancer check up. Don’t crib about the cost of the tests, save for it and go. Health is Wealth!
- Men can smell a woman’s body odour better than the woman herself. Absolutely not in order to have a designer dress and painted face and stink when you move about! Just not nice!
What I like about Clean and Dry Dusting Powder with Soft Sheild Formula :
- Easily avialiable on line and in pharmacies
- Much needed by women across this country
- Easy to carry around
- Stylish packaging
- Can be used by women of all ages
What I don’t like about Clean and Dry Dusting Powder with Soft Sheild Formula :
- Nothing Really
Have you used Clean and Dry Dusting Powder with Soft Sheild Formula?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Top benefits of fasting on health and skin
- Health tips for working people and more
- Bean Sprouts – Health benefits of sprouts
- Amla Juice Recipe & Health Benefits (Indian Gooseberry)
- Watermelon as herbal remedy and its health benefits
- Turmeric as a herbal remedy and its health benefits