Today I will be reviewing a hot pot from Coastal Scents. I feel that hot pots are the best way to try out new colours which we may not buy otherwise because the price is so reasonable.
Check out Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Cameo (M21) Review & Swatches
This is my second favourite from all the hot pots that I got. Previously it was numbered HP-ME09 but now it is Kiwi Green.
About Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green:
Hot Pots are A 1-inch metal pan that contains a highly pigmented eye shadow for multiple applications. Each Coastal Scents Hot Pot™ fits snugly into our Go Pod, 4 Piece, 12 Piece, and 28 Piece Empty Magnetic Palettes. These custom palettes contain magnets in a soft foam padding which attract the metal pan of the Hot Pot™. This allows you to completely customize your palette to create any look by simply adding interchangeable Hot Pots™ from our vast collection of shades, hues, and finishes.
- Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.
- Price- $1.99 for 1.3 gm
Also check out Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette Review
My experience with Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :
Kiwi Green is an opaque shade with metallic shimmer finish. Its described as a deep green hue with golden iridescence on the website. This is a very pretty shade and looks good when worn alone or paired up. It has a hint of golden shimmer that really makes the colour pop.
I am pretty much satisfied with the quality of the product. Its very pigmented with great colour payoff, goes on smoothly and blends well. I have heard many people compare it with MAC eyeshadows. As I recently purchased my first MAC eyeshadow, I have to say that though coastal scents do not offer the same in quality but it makes up in price. If someone is on a budget, then these hot pots will be a good buy.
Why I like Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :-
- Wide range of shades available with different finish
- Price is reasonable
- Nice pigmentation with great colour payoff
- Easy to blend and lasts long
Why I don’t like Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :
- Can only be purchased online
Have you tried the Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green ?
You may also like to read these:
- MAC 219 Pencil Brush Review – Must Have Mac Brushes
- Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush Review
- MAC 239 Eyeshader Brush – Must Have MAC Brushes
- Nail Art Brushes In India/Nail Art Brushes Review
- 3 Vega Makeup Brushes Review
- 5 The Body Shop Makeup Brushes
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review
- Sigma Makeup Brushes In India