I stayed away from the Diana of London lippies for quite a long time. The reason being that I was somehow not convinced no matter who said what. But like always, curiosity got the better of me and I got 2 lippies from the Pure Addiction range. I’ll be reviewing the shade called Warm Passion which is one of the boldest lip shades I own.
About Diana of London Pure Addiction Lipsticks
- Ultra soft texture, provides feeling of lightness & absolute comfort.
- Luminous & excellent color patoff.
- Velvety finish with vitamin E & anti-ageing properties.
My experience with Diana of London Pure Addiction Lipstick in Warm Passion
- Color: This shade is a mauve based red sans any shimmer. Unlike the usual such shades, this isn’t at all aunty-like and is actually quite sexy looking!
- Price: INR 525
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a full coverage lipstick and a single swipe is sufficient. Its insanely pigmented as you can probably tell.
- Texture: As I mentioned in the previous point, this lipstick is really super pigmented and what amazes me is how light it is. It feel like silk during application and doesn’t even sink into my lip lines..How fab is that??
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays on my lips in all its glory for about 3hrs and then starts fading. But even as it fades, it leaves a tint of color behind which stays all day long. So you’ll always look like you have applied lipstick
I don’t know why I stayed away so long from these. This are addictive and a sinful addiction at that! The feeling while applying is out of this world. MAC lippies also tend to be heavier when compared to this. When I use DOL lippies, my lips feel weightless and there’s something about this shade that makes me feel very confident and bold…I may sound crazy but yes, it does have that effect on me. Do you feel the same way towards any lipstick?.
The only thing I have against the lipstick is the packaging. Atfirst it looks really nice and jazzy, but after a while the silver writing started to chip off and I hate it when lipsticks do that. It end up looking kinda cheap.
What I like about Diana of London Pure Addiction Lipstick in Warm Passion:-
- Amazing mauve based red lipstick which doesn’t look the least bit aunty-ish
- Doesn’t sink into the lip lines.
- Has the silkiest texture ever
- Crazily pigmented and a single swipe is sufficient.
- Easy on the pocket
- Good staying power
- Fades evenly
What I don’t like about Diana of London Pure Addiction Lipstick in Warm Passion
- Packaging could be improved.
Have you tried the Diana of London Pure Addiction Lipstick in Warm Passion
You may also enjoy reading:
- Diana Pure Addiction Pink Harmony 02 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Diana Surprise Lipstick Rosewood Matte 38 Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Lipstick Review (Diana Surprise)
- Diana of London Lip Liner 23 Amber Brown Review & Swatches