Hey, this is a simple EOTD that I did a few days ago for a wedding party inspired by an Egyptian girl, and it is dead simple. For those of you who are scared of doing eye-makeups (like me) this is a rather simple way of getting over the fear.
The stuff I used for the makeup is very easily available, and you can get them virtually anywhere. And please overlook the fact that I am horrible at taking pictures. The result here was not bad at all.
Check few celebrity inspired tutorials 5 Hot Celebrity Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial
Inglot Freedom System Concealer LW700
Avon Simply Pretty Eye Defining Pencil in Green
Faces Glam On Pure Gold Mono Eyeshadow
Lakme Tanjore Rush Eye Quartet palette
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara
The pictures here are of the trial run. Where I did not use foundation, primer, or compact to cover my facial problems. Nor did I use my brow defining kit. However, for the wedding I did do all that, but since I was in a hurry, I forgot most of it.
Check swatches of inglot gel liner 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
Please ignore all random stuff, like the fact that I had a smidgen of blue kohl remaining on my lower lash line. By the time this was over, I had covered it with Kajal fully.
Also Check out Gold and pink smokey eye makeup (Indian eye makeup video)
Conceal your eyes with the Inglot concealer. I used it sparingly, since this was a trial run. For the wedding, I used an eye primer along with my foundation. That actually makes the makeup stay for over 5-7 hours.
Cover your upper eyelid with Faces Pure Gold Eyeshadow. Use it as the base and apply all over, straight to your browbone.
Now, using another brush, put some green from the Tanjore Rush Palette (it’s a sort of moss green. You can also use other moss-green shades to achieve this effect), and slowly lined the outer side of my eyelid, and my crease line.
Then, I filled the center with the gold shade from the Tanjore Rush Palette. You can use a good shade of slightly bright gold.
Blend, blend blend, with a brush or your fingertips. Do be careful and do not let the color go to your brow bone.
Use Avon green eyeliner to draw a thick upper and lower line. Make sure the upper line is winged (i.e. the end pulled upwards). The lower line should bend slightly low, to make sure you get this look.
Tightline the eyes with kohl, apply mascara (2 coats) and you’re done.
Goes great with green sarees and Indian garbs.
Hope you gals liked my EOTD?
You may like reading these-
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)