We always get tempted with new things launched maybe it’s a makeup product, any household item, dresses and everything in the world. We ladies cannot just stop ourselves to try something new whenever we get chance. And so was I for the eye pigments… I use to hesitate as how to use it.. does the loose pigment fall while applying n what not but after getting it all such questions just vanished and now I really find it easy to use.
About Faces Sparkle Dust:
- Loose color pigment.
- This highly concentrated, shimmery, pigment loose color pigment is finely milled powder made from mica.
- Use it alone to dress up your eyes or mix with an eye primer to achieve a dramatic pop of color that will make heads turn. The versatility of the product allows it to be used alone as a highlighter or mixed with your favorite nail polish to create.
- Price: Rs.299/- (available in discounted price in medplus and stylecraze)
- Quantity: 3.5 g
- Availability: Easily available online and in Faces Canada Outlets.
My Experience with Faces Sparkle Dust-Shade 3:
- Shade: It’s a blue colored pigment which looks very attractive when used alone as a shadow or with any other shadow, as I have used it contrasting with a pink shadow. The shade comes very nicely on the lids n will suit on all skin toned beauties. The shade is shimmery blue which is more or less a party wear.
- Texture: The texture is very much pigmented. We just need to dip the tip of the brush n the color come beautifully on the lids. In fact I felt that for me applying pigments is much easier that typical eye shadows as it blends much more easily. The pigment doesn’t falls while applying.
- Packaging: The packaging is very safe n easy to go with. It comes in a transparent tub with a black cap. Its simply great.
- Staying Power : It stays for about 3 hours on my lids that to without fading at all.
My likes about Faces Sparkle Dust-Shade 3: -
- Very pigmented
- Blends beautifully
- Available in various colors
- Good quantity.
- Available easily
- No fall out
- Good staying power
My dislikes about Faces Sparkle Dust-Shade 3: -
My Recommendations: I am surely gonna try the other shades from the range n would be trying it in my nails too
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small (Cranberry- 0253) Review & MAC Cranberry Dupe
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches
- Revlon Introduces Heavenly Metal Collection
- Look Book :Smokey Eyes With Revlon Luxurious Smoky Crayon