Today I’ll be reviewing my other gem of a blush from Illamasqua. Off late, I’d been getting so bored of the usual Pink blushes and decided to try something different. Hence, I zeroed in on Thrust and Tweak after mooning over the Illamasqua site and Rash helped me get them. And Boy! Are these a gorgeous lot! If you recall, Thrust was a Grape purple shade whereas this blush called Tweak is the total opposite…Don’t you think?
My take on the Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak:
- Color: This shade is described as a deep hot pink, matt finish blush. I’ve never had a Hot Pink powder blush before and I’m really stoked to get this. The shade is an out of the world Hot Pink and the closest I’ve ever come to using a shade like this was NYX cream blush in glow and MUFE Lipstick No.37.
- Price: 16.50 pounds
- Quantity: 4.5g
- Pigmentation & Texture:The blush is completely matte yet feels like velvet on my fingers. It blend easily and it’s probably easier than putting icing on a cake!
- Staying Power: This blush is super bright and stay on my cheeks for about 6hrs easily. Even when it starts fading, it leaves a hot pink stain on the cheeks
My guess-work purchases are sometimes a Hit and sometimes a total an utter miss (like the Tips n Toes blush in Pinker) but this one is a total winner. Somehow I just feel more confident when I wear this and I feel like I automatically stand straighter….sounds too loony na? But I ain’t crazy..this truly work magic and tends to bring out the diva in me. I’m never shying away from Hot Pink blushes again!
Pros of Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak:
- Its super soft and easy to blend…which is very important when you’re wearing bright shades. This gives you the flexibility to manipulate the shade as you wish.
- Hardly any fallout.
- Intensely pigmented
- Would suit a lot of skintones
- Makes me feel on Top of the World! What more can a gal ask for?
- This will last eons considering how little you need to use each time.
Cons of Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak:
- Can be purchased only through their site.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
So girls, which is your fav Hot Pink blush?
You may also like reading:
- Illamasqua 70% Off Sale – Recommendations
- Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss Lily-rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Look Book- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Review
- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Photos & Swatches