My love for smokey eyes can never die infact with my unending shopping list the passion just keeps growing up.That is why I recently bought the two famous eyeshadow MAC Knight Divine & MAC TILT and I am having lot of fun with them.
I wore this eye makeup in a dinner party and before leaving home I took some photo shots.This eye makeup might look difficult to some of you but in reality it is super duper easy.
Two main eyeshadows used are
MAC TILT (Left) -
It’s little difficult to describe this shade.It’s a mermaid shade which describe as bright violet duochrome with blue -green opalescent shimmer by MAC .As per me its a medium blue shade which is nicely pigmented but need a good base underneath.It blends out effortlessly and will go well on most skin tone .A blue lover will definitely going to adore this shade.
MAC Knight Divine(Right) :-
It’s a dark grey shade which blends out effortlessly.If you like dark bold shades or smoky eyes then it might be of your interest.This shade can be paired with pink, blue, greens and many other shades of your choice.
Swatches of MAC Knight Divine & Tilt Eyeshadow:-
Here is the step by step eye makeup tutorial with MAC TILT & MAC KNIGHT DIVINE:-
- Step1 -I started with my urban decay primer and used it as a eyeshadow base.Swiped it across the eyes and let it dry for few seconds.Applied MAC Tilt eyeshadow with MAC 239 eyeshader brush.I applied the eyeshadow from the eyelids and took it little above the crease.
- Step2 – With a flat brush applied MAC Tilt eyeshadow again on the lower lashline as shown in the picture below.
- Step3 - For a typical black smokey look you can use black eyeliner but for a change I used blackend green shade above the upper lash line drawing it thick in the middle of the eyes.
- Step4- Now with a line softener blend out the eyeliner shade taking it upwards.
- Step5- I applied the eyeliner on the lowerlashline as well and blended it out with the same body shop line softener.
- Step6 - Darkened the crease with MAC Knight Divine eyeshadow in the outer V.This is where you get the smoky effect.
- Step7 - Applied black kohl on the waterline and applied mascara.
I am done
Sorry about my undone eyebrows .I am growing them a bit nowadays.
Have you tried MAC Tilt & MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadows? How would you like to pair them up ?
P.S – Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday I am planning to shop some baby products and meet some relatives.How about you ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidlive Vs Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte 74
- MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous: Review & Swatches
- MAC Slimshine Lipstick Missy: Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick in Overrich Review & Swatches
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara Review
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Lightscapade Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches
- MAC Pigment In Tan Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Must Have MAC Eye Makeup Brushes
- MAC Prep And Prime Face Protect SPF 50 Reviews