There’s nothing better for a blush lover than a whole MAC collection dedicated to it! I was in a frenzy the moment I read about the Tres Cheek collection from MAC and couldn’t wait for it to come to India. Incidentally, it happened to be in stores when I went to Hyderabad a while back. Now even though I’d been enamoured by it on foreign blogs, I was warned that the shades weren’t that impressive in person….And I agree. When I saw the shades, there wasn’t much that moved me. But as a true blush lover I couldn’t help myself and got this gorgeous shade
MAC Tres Cheek Collection Description
Blush as vibrantly, softly, or hip as you dare in shades that reflect your mood, style and skin tone. Six new limited edition Blush Powders in red-orange, peach, pink and lavender that are seamlessly sheer, and stay as bright on the skin as they are in palette.
- Price: INR 1400
- Quantity: 6g
My take on the MAC Blush in Love Cloud:
- Color: The blush is a satin finish and is described as a ‘bright mid-toned pink’. Most pinks I find to be blue toned, but this blush seems different to me somehow. When I use it lightly, I find it has a light, almost peachy undertone. But when I try to apply it heavily, it tends to have a blue undertone Hence, I do feel like anyone can use this regardless of whether ur skin is cool toned or warm toned.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is well pigmented and can be built up as per your convenience. It has a soft texture which makes it easy to blend out with nil fallout.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my skin for the entire day i.e. about 7-8hrs and reduces in intensity after say 3hrs or so.
I’m sure that all of us know the importance of having a pink blush in our kitty. But at the same time a lot of us face the issue with most of these pinks having a strong blue undertone. This thankfully doesn’t seem to have that and hence, can be worn by all. It gives me a gorgeous, almost girlish glow and I really like how it accentuates the Pink in my pallor.
Swatches of MAC Blush in Love Cloud:
And here’s what it looks like on me:
Read – MAC Impassioned
What I like about MAC Blush in Love Cloud:-
- A perfect pink which is doesnot have a blue undertone. So it’s easy for anyone to apply.
- Gives a fresh and girly look which well, who of us wouldn’t like??
- Can be used lightly or with a heavy hand as desired.
- Easy to blend out because of the texture.
- No fall out at all
- Would suit all skintones
What I like don’t about MAC Blush in Love Cloud:
- Limited edition blush..So it won’t be around for long.
- It’s priced 50bucks higher then the usual permanent ones…which I don’t quite understand..It’s not like these blushes have a special packaging or anything
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried any blush from this collection?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi