This blush from MAC was a total impulse-buy on one of my shopping trips..I went hunting for a cream blush, but somehow fell for this one instead. At first sight, it may seem to be an ordinary Pink blush. .
- Price: INR 1350
- Quantity: 6g
My take on the MAC Blush in Pinch Me:-
- Color: The blush is a sheertone shimmer finish and is described on the site as a Medium dirty rose coral. Well, this is one of the rare times that the description does match the actual shade and I quite like the coral undertone which pops out when applied..
- Pigmentation & Texture: This may be a sheertone finish blush, but it is anything but sheer on me. The swatches you see are a single swipe and as obvious, this looks pretty matte and crazily pigmented. Only a tiny dip into the pot is required. Texture-wise also, this doesn’t disappoint. Silky soft to apply and blend and minimal fall-out are perfect terms to describe this beauty.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for for more than 7hrs. Even when I come home from work, it’s still there on my cheeks in all its glory
I like to wear this shade anytime, night or day. I tend to use it lightly since it’s so pigmented. However, I can easily picture this adding an oomph factor to any skintone. Where some may feel that this shade is a common one, let me tell you that what sets it apart is the Coral undertone which may not be too apparent in the pan, but shows up very well when applied. All in all, I’d definitely call this shade an Unsung Hero from MAC…Don’t go by its simple looks and do try it out when you go to the store…
Swatches of MAC Blush in Pinch Me:
And here’s how the blush looks on me:
Pros of MAC Blush in Pinch Me:-
- The shade is a very unique one. The Coral in it looks gorgeous when applied.
- It’s a bold shade which adds pizzaz to any look
- Not at all chalky and has a good staying power
- It’s part of the permanent line and easily available.
- Can be used lightly or with a heavy hand as desired.
- Easy to blend
- Would suit all skintones
Cons of MAC Blush in Pinch Me:
- None at all. I’m totally bowled over by this shade…
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have any of you tried the Mac blush in Pinch Me?? Isn’t it gorgeous?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Capricious Lipstick