This was the first ever highlighting shade I got from MAC..and it’s all thanks to A whose brain I picked until my inner obsessive Zara was satisfied…
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon :
- Color: Nylon is a frost finish eyeshadow in a frost finish. It can be described as a pale, silvery white-gold shade. The gold here is very understated but does save the shade from being a start silver.
- Price: INR 720 for the refill
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation is fabulous and has nil fall out. It’s quite velvety to the touch and has an obvious shimmer unlike Ricepaper which is more of a matte highlighter
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 3-4hrs.
This is an excellent highlighter and a huge Thanks to A for convincing me to get it. Ricepaper isn’t too visible on my skintone and this is just perfect for me. It doesn’t look overly shimmery and goes hand in hand with most looks. I also use this in the inner corners of my eyes and it looks gorgeous A must buy for sure.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon:
- The shimmer isn’t chunky at all
- A perfect highlighter for the browbone and even to use in the bridge of the nose
- Easy to wear to work as well.
- Can be used in the corner of the eye.
I really like this shade and it has no con i can think of. So if you want a nice highlighter you can wear everyday, go for it!
Have you used MAC Nylon?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow