Today I am reviewing a very essential product for makeup which is a Compact Powder. No matter how good the foundation is, it’s always incomplete without a good compact.
This compact by Maybelline is a better product to their previous Maybelline Whitestay UV Fairness Compact Powder in many ways. Let’s find out…
- Price: Rs. 175
- Quantity: 9 g/0.32 oz
About Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder
Also check out Lakme Nine to Five Flawless Creme Compact (Marble) Review
I would like to give more emphasis on its packaging which is a very cute rectangular pink plastic case which has a quite big of a mirror and a sponge applicator. Though, I use a brush to apply my compact but this applicator is really good for those who use it for compact application, it can also be used for foundation/concealer application. The case is divided into two: One section is filled with the compact and the other section is the space for keeping the sponge applicator.
My Experience with Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder:
Though I have tried both of these compacts from May belline I am more fond of the ClearGlow All In One over Whitestay UV Fairness one. The ClearGlow compact is a very fine and smooth powder which feels very light on the face and gives a finished look to the face. It also gives a light coverage. Whereas I felt the Whitestay is more powdery and gives a muddy look if heavily worn. It is not even as fine as the new one. I have an oily skin type and it does give me a matte look for quite a long time. It claims to “shine control” and its does. This compact can also be used with a wet sponge to give a heavier coverage without using a foundation underneath, isn’t that an added advantage? (For those who do not like too much of base.) <3
Pros of Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder:
- Nice packaging.
- Bigger mirror.
- Good quality sponge applicator.
- Very fine.
- Smooth and feels very light on skin.
- Can also be used wet.
- Easily available.
- Decently priced for the quality it has.
- Has SPF 26
Cons of Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder:
I do NOT find any cons in this compact powder at all. J
Will I recommend Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder:
Definitely yes. I am sure most of us like experimenting with compacts and this one is a sure for a try.
Have you tried Maybelline CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE Fairness Compact Powder?
You may like reading these-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches