Jewels are a girls best friend
- Price : Rs 350
- Quantity: 3.9 gms
Maybelline New York has launched a new collection of Color Sensational lipsticks called “The Jewels”, which has a range of 7 jewel-colored lippies in pretty pink packaging.
These are the shades in the Jewel range:
1433 – Pink Tourmaline
630 – Rubylicious
994 – Fuschia Crystal
996 – Berry Brilliant
631 – Red Garnet
82 – Refined Wine
591 – Amethyst Ablaze
- Read: Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Colour 11 Pristine Pink and Back to Basics 45 Reviews and Swatches
I have also included the last three colours that they launched which are not part of the jewel collection. They are as good as lipbalms, sheer, glossy and hydrating. They contain micro shimmer particles that travel all over. Only minus point.
840 – Coral Lustre
830 – Plumshine
825 – Fruit Punch
The lipsticks are packaged just like its older siblings in the same chic tube with its iridescent reflective caps.
When I applied it the first thing I noticed was how beautifully the lipstick glides across the lips. It glides on like a lip balm without any tugging. It is so creamy and gives you enough colour with one swipe. What a lovely glossy finish it has. The colour did settle into the fine lines on my lips. There is no drying of lips in this case and I did not need to use a lip balm over it. It stayed intact for as long I did not eat. 4 hours and one sandwhich later, the stain was still on but there was some smudging. I thnk I should use a lip liner next time.
The colours are beautiful really and I think apt for brides and an excellent addition to their makeup collection. It is also decently priced for this brand and amount.
Maybelline Colorsensational Jewel 840 , 830, 825, 1433
What I like about Maybelline COLORsensational Jewels:
- Chic packaging
- Opaque coverage in one swipe
- Goes on smoothly, very creamy and moisturizing
- Good pigmentation
- Stays on for a decent amount of time
- Comes of easily with soap and water.
- Availiable online and in stores across the country
- Flattering shades for all complexions
What I don’t like about Maybelline COLORsensational Jewels:
- Does settle into fine lines even if you do not eat or drink
- After a meal the colour does smudge.
- Needs a lip liner
Have you tried Maybelline COLORsensational Jewels?
You may also enjoy reading:
- 15 Maybelline Colorsenstaional Lipsticks Reviews & Swatches
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color BC11 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipgloss Cranberry Cocktail Review & Swatches
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss Hooked on Pink & Lip Liner Velvet Beige Review and Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color–Red Wine Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color – Pink Spark 06 Review & Swatches
- YSL Pur Couture Lipstick in Rouge Saadi: Swatches & Review