- Price : INR 350.You can buy it from here
- Quantity: 3.9 gms
Do you know of any Indian woman who doesn’t wear jewels on her body? Well Maybelline went a step further and has literally put jewels on our lips! When I purchased this lipstick onstylecraze.com I couldn’t get just one…I have reviewed the lipstick in Red Garnet here and in Fuschia Crystal here. For swatches of the entire range click here!
You can also check Tulips review of Amethyst Ablaze here
- Packaging – It comes in an iridescent pink cap packaging which has the shade number and name printed below the tube at the bottom. You can identify the shade without any confusion as most of us like hoarding maybelline lipsticks.
Lets talk about the shade. It is a light pink shade with purple gold shimmer in it where only the gold shade is bit prominent on my lips. This shade is going to suit light skin tones beautifully. It covers pigmentation in a single go although the colour is more on the sheer side. You can build on the shade to cover severe pigmentation. The gold shimmer in the shade is not over the top. Most shimmery pink shades don’t suit me but this one did. Lucky me!
- Pigmentation – It’s highly pigmented and one swipe covers pigmentation.
- Texture – It goes on smooth and doesn’t settle into fine lines. These lipsticks will be great for those who have dry lips and it has a light creamy glossy finish.
- Staying power – It stays on my lips for four hours after which it leaves a nice pink stain behind.
Swatches Of Maybelline Jewel Pink Tournaline Lipstick:-
This is a shade that is apt for a hot sultry day. Your lips will bring down the temperature in no time! Hope u like the shade on my lips…
- Read: Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss Hooked on Pink & Lip Liner Velvet Beige Review and Swatches
What I like about Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Pink Tourmaline:-
- It is very affordable
- Good quality product.
- Pigmentation is good
- Doesn’t have over the top shimmer
- Very young and flirty colour
- Apt for summer
- Beautiful jeweled tone
- 8 fantastic shades in this range
What I don’t like about Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Pink Tourmaline:-
- It has a funny fruit flavoured medicine fragrance which might irritate some but it stays only for a while.
- May not suit all skin tones…only fair ones
- You may need a second swipe if you have severly pigmented lips
Have you tried Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Pink Tourmaline?
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 4.5/5
- Shade – 4.5/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
- Availability – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches