I am back with another Makeup Academy’s eyeshadow palette. Read on to know my views-
About MUA Dusk Til Dawn Palette:-
Dusk till Dawn is a highly pigmented eye shadow palette that has 12 shimmer shades. This stunning palette contains strong and deep shades as well as natural shades which allow one to uncover their hidden fantasies. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a natural look.
Price- £4.00/ Rs 360.
My experience with the MUA Dusk Til Dawn Palette:-
This palette contains 12 eyeshadows and this is a very versatile palette in keeping with the concept that you can use this palette day or night. You will find a mix of neutrals, dark, light and coloured eyeshadows in it. You can create everyday looks that will suit in office and college and then you can also create night/party looks.
The top row has all the neutrals and the bottom row has all the bright shades. Shade 3 & 6 from the top row and shade no. 4 & 5 from the bottom row has become my absolute favourite. The purple shade is winner for me. The black is matte with some glitter particles.
The eyshadows are very soft and buttery and applies like a dream. The eyeshadows in the swatches have been swiped just once and you can see that the colour pay off is very good. I wear it over a primer to increase the longevity.
I am slightly disappointed with the packaging as the lid gets stuck sometimes and also would have loved if there was a mirror in it but as I am paying just £4.00 for this I am not going to crib about it. This palette is not travel friendly as you have to carry a separate brush as the sponge applicator is of no use and mirror with it.
Swatches of MUA Dawn to Dusk Palette –
What I like about MUA Dusk Til Dawn Palette –
- Versatile palette
- Can be used to create both day and night looks
- Shadows are soft and buttery and easy to apply
- Colour pay off is good
What I don’t like about MUA Dusk Til Dawn Palette
- Packaging can be improved
MUA is a very affordable makeup brand and all the eyeshadow palettes that I have tried have not disappointed me. Dusk till dawn is another great palette.
Have you used the MUA Dawn to Dusk Palette?
You may also like reading:
- VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes Review & Swatches
- NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Eyes
- Best Eyeshadow Palette For Brown Eyes
- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- COASTAL SCENTS 88 ULTRA SHIMMER EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 07 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 06 Review & Swatches
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette Eye shadow in 2nd Edition Review