What happens when a self-confessed shopaholic discovers some gems in her city? Especially ones that she had been lusting after in other cities?? A HAUL happens…that’s what!! With Infy’s mini hike…a mini-haul happened last weekend and here’s a dekko ..
This is very interesting for Bangaloreans …Have you been to the 1 MG Mall, Trinity Circle? For the road-sense challenged, go straight on MG road, towards Kids Kemp (remember?) and this is opposite Taj Vivanta, The Park hotels. You actually can’t miss it!! Even as you turn you can see Vero Moda, Promod, Haagen-Daz etc. That should tell you what to expect; but to us beauty bloggers, what is inside is more important! For starters, there’s Clinique, Aldo, EL, MAC, TBS and then you have this totally huge M&S, Kirmak, Promod, Vero Moda etc.
Source : http://www.onemgroad.com/
Going by my memory (which is not much, seriously) here’s how it is laid out. It could be a little jumbled, but essentially all the stores I have mentioned J
- Ground Floor:
- Outside : FabIndia, Promod, Vero Moda, ALDO, Haagen Daz, iStore (yet to be opened), Jack & Jones, Parcos
- Inside : MAC, EL, TBS, Clinique, Hidesign, Holli
- First/Mezzanine Floor:
- Qup & Inglot (enter from Promod),
- Ayesha, Hallmark, Da Milano, Global Desi, Nike
- 2nd Floor: M&S, Karmik, AND, Catwalk, Puma, Clarks
- 3rd Floor: Cha Bar, The Golden Bean, Bombay Store, Oxford Bookstore
- 4th Floor: Food Hall – the BEST food-shopping arena I have seen. Beats Gourmet Westside too.
I was so EXCITED to see Inglot & Aldo. I jumped and everyone in my car (5 pairs of eyes who simple don’t understand why) gave me a “are you out of your mind”) look. And I just dashed out..
Here are my purchases, hope you like it..
- Aldo – nothing, but will do soon
- Qup – this awesome bag that’s gonna look super hot on most of my golden/brown hued dresses J – Rs 1600 on sale
Read – Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleeks Cream Lip paint – 91 Rs 550
- Nail polish – 167 – a light pink one Rs 490
- Nail polish – 987 – a mint green one…that I can’t wait to try Rs 490
- A mini sachet of under makeup base – free
MAC – not included in the picture, they were a gift to my aunt
- MAC Mineralize pressed powder NC 40 Rs 2100
- MAC Moisturiser for dry skin Rs 2000
M&S – some essentials *grins*
If you are like me (read: lazy & not into fitness, won’t go to the gym but has to lose wight) but have those damn overweight kilos, don’t hesitate to follow this!! I love this workout although it kills me by the end of it!!
Read Vaish Blog here