I have already reviewed 3 blushes from NYC from the Blushable Cream sticks Range in Urban Spice, Mauvin Uptown and Berry New Yorker. The 2 shades I’ll be showing you today are the 2 shades I bought recently. Where the previous shades were more bronze, mauve or berry in nature, these 2 that I will be showing you today are from the Pink family.
About NYC Blushable Cream Sticks
Get the glow you’ll want to show with NYC New York Color Blushable Crème Stick. It gives a natural flush to your cheeks in one quick step. Soft and creamy colors can be blended to the desired intensity and coverage. This lightweight formula provides sheer, all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours and dynamic highlights to your cheeks. Quick, on-the-go and extremely easy to apply.
- Sheer crème blush creates a silky powder finish
- Soft and creamy formula blends easily with fingertips to desired intensity and coverage
- Convenient twist-up stick for quick application
- Dermatologist tested
Key Ingredients: Vitamin A, C and E
My take on the NYC Blushable Cream sticks in Plaza Pink and Big Apple Blush:
- Color: Plaza Pink is an unadulterated pale pink shade with a tiny bit of shimmer. It is quite satiny and gives off a nice sheen when applied. Big Apple Blush on the other hand is a warmer rosey pink which is also just as creamy but looks almost matte once it sets.
- Price: $3.99/ INR 350
- Quantity: 8g
- Pigmentation & Texture: These blushes are insanely creamy. Only god knows how long it will last.,..Probably my grand kids may also be able to use these Texture-wise I prefer Big Apple Blush more because of the finish. Plaza Pink looks too shiny on my face and after a short duration tends to look a bit oily.
- Staying Power: Plaza Pink has a low staying power on me of about 2-2.5hrs. Big Apple Blush however stays on for about 5hrs easily.
I am not too fond of Pink Plaza I admit…It doesn’t make me look pale or anything but the sheen is just too much for me. Maybe it would fare better during winters when my skin gets super dry..But in summers, this doesn’t look too favourable on me. Big Apple blush on the other hand is a total winner. It adds a rosey warmth to my cheeks and looks matte after setting. But at no point does this make my skin look dry. Another huge plus point is that this is the kind of shade that one can wear anytime regardless of whether day or night. It will flatter any skintone and look super pretty
Pros of NYC Blushable Cream sticks in Plaza Pink and Big Apple Blush:
- Both are easy to wear Pinks.
- Really nice for those who are just starting out with makeup.
- Easy to apply and blend.
- Big Apple blush looks sooo gorgeous on me. I’ve worn it to work as well.
- This quantity for such an amazing price is unheard of!
- Big Apple blush would suit combi to dry skin easily. Oily skinned gals may also like it.
Cons of NYC Blushable Cream sticks in Plaza Pink and Big Apple Blush:
- Plaza pink is too shiny to be worn to work.
- Oilies stay away!! especially from Plaza Pink.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You may also like reading:
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear