A while back, I was really obsessed with MAC Frankly Scarlett. The Pune MAC store never had it and I just wanted to get my hands on any red blush. Thats when Nyx Cream blush in Diva made an entry into my life. I saw it online and ordered it immediately. When I got the package and opened it, the first thought that struck me was, ‘This is like the dark maroon lipstick old aunties wear!’ Gathering some courage, I swatched it and there was no looking back after that
About Nyx Rouge Cream Blushes:
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in cream blush 12 shades.
- Price: 650 INR / $6.50 (which roughly translates to 290INR)
- Quantity: 3.5g
- Ingredients: Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).
My experience with Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Diva:
- Color: This looks like a dark maroon in the pan but on my skin, it looks like a nice bright red blush. It has no shine or shimmer which is preferable with such shades since as it is, they tend to stand out and shimmer over this would most often be overkill.
- Texture: The blush is really thick and creamy…It’s not difficult to blend though.
- Pigmentation: This is a highly pigmented blush and trust me when I say that 2 tiny dots are all I need for both my cheeks.
- Staying Power: It stays about 6-7 hrs on my combi skin. I apply it at 7am and its still there on my cheeks at 5pm.
This blush is not for the faint-hearted, thats for sure. It’s an out-right red and needs to be applied with care. I did make a lot of blunders while learning to use this…Can’t even tell you gals how many times I ended up with a ghastly look..It somehow took me more time to understand that I need not even swipe the brush in the pan. Just one dip or 2 dots is sufficient for both cheeks…At this rate I really don’t think this will ever get over! Probably my grandkids kids will also be able to use it..
So if you’re looking for a bright ‘jhatak’ red to try out and don’t wana shell out an exorbitant amount of money, check out this Diva from NYX for sure
Swatches of Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Diva:
What I like about Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Diva:
- Super intense Pigmentation.
- Will last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time …to say the least
- It’s creamy but still blends easily
- No shimmer to make it look OTT
- Has a see-thru lid which makes it easy to identify the shade
- The packaging is very sturdy.
- Fab staying power
What I don’t like about Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Diva:
- Easy to get the clown look.
- Pretty costly if bought from Indian sites.
You may also enjoy reading:
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- 7 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss In Peach Review & Swatches
- NYX Trio 21- Copper Rust Bronze Info & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lipgloss 06 Mauve Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose Vs NYX Round Lipstick Paris Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Paris Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic Review & Swatches