How wonderful to have a birthday. Presents start coming a month before and continue until the month after! Yesterday my friend Alethea returned from Ireland and Dubai and got me a birthday treat. It included the famed Elizabeth Arden – Red Door EDT 100ml, Olay Age Defying Milk, Clinique take the day off makeup remover, Quickies nail polish removal pads and a fab MARIGOLD hand cream.
I wanted to review the Olay cleansing Milk because I used it for a few days and I just can’t get enough of it. It is a multiple age-defying solution for younger-looking skin and provides multiple age-defying benefits in one essential product that is specially designed to gently cleanse your skin while beginning to fight the signs of ageing.
- Price : 5 pounds /400 Rupees approx
- Quantity: 200 ml
What Olay says about its usage:
Use a cotton pool pad to gently rub the cleansing milk into your face and neck, concentrating on the areas where impurities can collect, such as under the eyes and in pores. Leave it for 30 seconds to allow deep pore penetration, before removing with warm water. Use as part of your daily cleansing process
The bottle in itself is a pleasure to have in the toilet. It is sturdy, attractive and very hygenic to use. You just have to flip the lip and get some into your hands or on the cotton pad. It has a refreshing mild fragrance and if you don’t like fragranced products just bear with it. It’s not bad at all. I always have this kinda coolingish feeling after I use it on my face. It deep cleanses quite well but does not strip your skin of it’s essential oil in the bargain. Dry skinned women could try this out. It does takes off basic makeup quite well but if you have on something majorly water proof then you may have to use your heavy duty eye makeup remover.
For a product at this price and with that quantity from a reputed drug store brand, it is going to be something you will want to purchase again and again.
- Rating : 4/5
What I like about Olay Age Defying Milk:
- Reputed Brand
- Non Greasy
- Good price for that quantity
- Nicely fragranced and even for sensitive noses
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pores by deep cleansing
- Hydrates and moisturises and cools the skin
- Transforms skin dullness for a radiant healthy looking glow
- Visibly smoothes your skins texture
- Gently cleanses your skin removing make-up and impurities
- Stimulates the skins renewal process revealing fresher, younger skin
- Sturdy and attractive bottle.
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Olay Age Defying Milk:
- Not widely available in India and online
- Contains Parabens
Have you tried Olay’s Age Defying Milk?
You may also enjoy reading: