So I was on a make-up ban for the whole of July..Yes, you heard it right. On a ban..which meant I couldn’t indulge in even the luxuries I wanted to. But well, my Lush AOBS finished and I had to get a good facewash. So on one of my grocery trips, when I happened to see this I thought why not? It was cheap, sounded like quite a multi-purpose product and most importantly was new and gave me a feeling of buying a good product while still being frugal Talk about being desperate!
Did you know that exposure to environmental aggressions; dirt and pollutants can damage and make your skin lifeless. Vivel has just launched a new face wash Vivel active essential 3 in 1 Face Wash + Scrub. It contains jojoba beads and is 100% soap free formula and dermatologic ally tested.
It works in 3 ways:
- Unique formulation with glycerin & pro-Vitamin E helps maintain skin’s moisture to make it soft.
- Special cleansing action removes oil, dirt and pollutants to make your skin clear.
- Soft beads with jojoba scrub away dry, dull surface skin cells to reveal bright glowing skin
How to use Vivel Active Essentials 3-in-1 Face Wash + Scrub?
Apply on wet face. Gently massage in circular motion with fingertips avoiding the eye-contour. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use it twice daily.
About Vivel 3-in-1 Face Wash+ Scrub:
- Packaging – The face wash/scrub comes in a white tube with a blue flip top. Very sturdy and travel friendly.
- Price: INR65 for 50ml
- Color & Texture – The face wash is clear but with tiny blue scrub beads. The beads are really soft and not abrasive like the harsher scrubs around. I guess the difference lies in the fact that it contains jojoba It’s neither too thick nor too runny which is nice since I hate those which are hard to squeeze out equally as much as I hate those are so runny that I end up wasting some of it.
- Fragrance – I can’t quite place the scent but it’s a very fresh scent and reminds me of the outdoors. It doesn’t last though and the scent is gone the minute I pat my face dry.
- Usage – I just squeeze out a tiny bit and lather my face and then rinse off.
I would give this product a Thumbs up for sure. Why you ask? Well, because of the below reasons:
- This actually does work as a face wash and a scrub. I have sensitive skin and tend to use a scrub about once in 3-4 days only. But this is mild enough to use daily and yet I find it effective.
- Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Doesn’t make my skin feel dry and stretchy after use like most drugstore face washes.
- It has Vit E which is my absolute fav skincare ingredient.
- The fragrance doesn’t last. I know this is a bit weird to read but I don’t like face washes having a strong scent since I use makeup or a lotion afterwards and I don’t like the scents to mix.
- It hasn’t broken me out and works well for sensitive skin.
- It moisturizing my skin as well.
- Good value for money. One tube would easily last 1.5-2mts.
I am absolutely loving this product and don’t find a single can in this in fact. I
have combi skin and know for sure that this would suit normal to combi gals. I never thought a drugstore product would deliver so well and I would repurchase this in a heartbeat!
You may also like reading these:
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Mask Review
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Beauty Formulas Clear Up Blemish Mask Review|Anti Blemish Mask
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Royal Velvet Nourishing Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Shatex Plus Texturising Protein Mask Review (Face)
- Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask Review
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review