The only reason why for I brought this face wash was because it claimed to control pimples and contained the goodness of green tea extracts. Though I do keep a good routine, but products with pimple control claim still attract me.
Price: Between Rs.60-Rs.70
The packaging is normal like most other face washes, flip flop tube. The face wash comes in a transparent color.
Now, the one part I hate is that it takes a lot of time and water to remove this face wash completely from the face since it leaves a slippery kind of feeling.
Coming to the pimple control claim, it doesn’t prevents pimples, not for me atleast. I have been keeping the same routine and I have still been getting tiny zits on my cheeks.
The only thing which I find good about this face wash is that it has got a refreshing citrusy smell which kind of lifts my mood.
Though I don’t wish to convert this particular face wash’s fragrance into some scent, but sometimes I really wish I had something which could convert the exact fragrance of a skin care product into a proper scent.
What I like about Vivel Purifying Face Wash:
- Decent price.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Refreshing scent.
What I don’t like about Vivel Purifying Face Wash:
- Does nothing for pimple control or cure.
- Lot of time required to get off the face wash completely from face for a face wash.
All in all this is an average face wash and I‘m surely not going to buy it again.
God Bless You!
Have you tried the Vivel Purifying Face Wash?
You may also enjoy reading these:
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin Face Wash Review
- Vedic Line SensiTone Face Wash for Sensitive Skin Review
- Patanjali Soundarya Facewash Review | SLS Free Face Wash
- Yardley Deep Cleansing Luxurious Facial Foam English Rose Review
- Khadi Orange Gel Face Wash Review
- Khadi Herbal Face Wash With Honey,Rose Water And Lemon Review