Coloressence lipgloss shade 03, 04, 11, 05, 08:-
This is a post for all of you girls who love lip glosses. Coloressence has evolved from the colourful side of Nature’s Essence, which is a personal care Indian giant with operations across India and 24 other countries of the world. The range has been specially developed looking into the Indian skin tones. The pigments for the products are imported from Germany and are of the highest quality with one stroke application.
Coloressence Shade 01, 09, 02, 12, 06:-
This range hydrates and volumizes your lips. The colours are bright and sheer and the product feathery light on your lips. When you wear it on it’s own you will find a mild glossy lustre and subtle color on your lips.
- Price: 199
- Quantity: 6 ml (old packing) /4 ml ( new packing)
Coloressence Lipgloss Shade 03, 06 , 12, 02, 09:-
The colours in the range are all prefixed with LLP and I was able to swatch 01,02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 11 and 12I managed to see the coloressence range in Lucknow when I was there last month. It is very popular there. Every little store had these lip glosses. I have not seen a single one in Mumbai as yet. The only down side of these lip glosses is that it does not last for long. If you like putting your gloss on over and over again then this one is for you. If you like it to stay on for the first half of the day atleast then you will be sorely dissapointed.
I like that the colours are sheer and very girly but then they are also sticky and I can’t sticky…I don’t think I will purchase any of them only because its a chip chip product!
Below you can see the two lillies that bloomed this week….they made me so happy really.
What I like about Coloressence Liquid Lipcolor:
- Moisture-rich formula
- Volumizes lips
- Available in different trendy colours
- Can be used over a lipstick
- 100% veg.
- No animal ingredients
- Feels very light on the lips
- Good Indian brand
- Available in stores and online
- Very Affordable
What I don’t like about Coloressence Liquid Lipcolor:
- Does not last for too long
Have you tried Coloressence Liquid Lipcolor?
You may also like reading:
- Coloressence Face & Body Illuminator Lotion Review
- Coloressence Water Proof Cake Eyeliner Tourquish Blue
- Coloressence Lip Luxury Suffle Palette Review & Swatches
- Coloressence Eye pencil in Dark Green: Review, Swatches
- Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
- Biotique Bio Almond Overnight Therapy Lip Balm Review
- How To Make Lipgloss At Home With Step By Step Pictures
- Lakme Absolute Lip Gloss Review – Candy Pink