Body Shop Seaweed range has been covered lot many times on Wise She and here is the sum up of all the products for those who are interested in buying the range
The seaweed range in The Body Shop is for oily/combination skin and during my last visit I picked up the seaweed ionic clay mask. This humid weather in Kolkata is making my skin more oily and I apply this twice a week for some deep cleansing.
- Packing: It comes in a plastic tub with a screw lid top.
- Price: Rs 935/-
- Quantity : 100 ml
The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser is the latest addition to my skincare products. Seaweed range in Body Shop focuses on oily skin type and I found the Ionic Clay mask from this range very good and this is the second product that I am trying out from this range.
About Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser:
A mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and daily grime. leaves drying the skin. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte finish.
- Price– Rs 515/- for 200 ml
- How to Use– Massage into skin with fingertips and remove using a clean cotton pad or muslin cloth.
- Product ~ Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
- For Skin Type ~ Oily/Combination Skin
- Price ~ SGD 18.90 and INR 475 for 100ml
**In ware house sale got it for $12.90
- Product Claim ~ A mild oil-free and soap-free foaming cleansing gel. Effectively deep cleanses to clear open pores and rinse away excess oils, make-up, impurities and daily grime.Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, purified and refreshed with a shine-free, matte finish.
- How to use ~ Massage over the wet face and neck, using fingertips. Rinse away using clean water.
- My Experience – Let me tell you all that I have purchased again this facial wash as I’m currently using this which I purchased for in full price…before I would write that review I purchased it again during this sale …as I have said in my other reviews seaweed products are though expensive but these are real good. And in sale it was quite a good deal, infact I got the Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator again before the 1st one finished as it was $10 less than original price…quite a deal huh?
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
I am not really a night cream person but then my friend was using this seaweed night cream and since so far I have good feeling about seaweed range I just got one for myself and am pity sure it must be from sale since it’s a 15ml bottle. Oh ya now a days I have changed a lot from a NO Sale person I started going to all those random sales which I never though I would ..and buy stuff like anything, good thing for your guys as you may get a relief from my TBS products review , I have done Seaweed Day Cream Review here which you can check out.
When I first tried seaweed range of body shop they had only 2-3 products but now they have many more lined up. So after trying few of seaweed products I decided to go for Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator and I’m glad that I did
- For Skin Type ~ For Oily/Combination Skin
- Price of Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream is ~ SGD 27.90 or INR 895 for 50mlSelling now @ INR 695.
** You might wonder how come in the picture the tub is for 15ml? Well I purchased this one during Body Shop post Christmas Sale bazaar and for the 1st time I saw many of their product in smaller range/quantity than the usual one, but the smaller ones were not available on the shops perhaps it was only for the sale. So I got this 15ml pack for less than $10 I think to try, not bad huh? Did I tell you I made a killing on the sale? More products review will come as I got lot of new things …We woman does love sale…no matter what but I go for only the good ones!
Product Claim ~ An easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free, hydrating gel-like moisture cream. It controls excess sebum and shine whilst delivering essential moisture to areas most in need, balancing the skin throughout the day. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and supple with a shine free, matte complexion.
- Quantity: 1.69 oz
- Price: Rs. 895
It’s not easy to find a sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sun protection, is pleasant and non greasy for daily use.
This is a great moisturiser with SPF and I think it is a MUST have for summer. When you have oily and sensitive skin and find something that won’t irritate the skin or cause breakouts you should stick to it. There is nothing like a moisturiser that moisturises and mattifies the skin minus the shine.
Have you tried Body Shop seaweed range? How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-
- Seaweed Benefits – Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary
- The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Butter Review
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- The Body Shop Cranberry Body Polish Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review