Amway Artistry CTM

Hello ,
I have a combination skin which has an oily T-Zone .My skin stays normal in summers and quit dry in winters.I was interested in buying Amway Artisty products for CTM (Cleansing , toning & Moisturizing).There is a huge  range in Amway CTM and I am confused which one will suit my skin.Can you recommend me the CTM system which will suit my skin in summers as well as winters.
Regards
Preeti

My Inglot Haul & Swatches
Colorbar Creme Touch Nude Coral Lipstick Review And Swatches

Comments

1. anupama says

i tried some products frm artistry… they were good.. but somehow i never felt like going back to them.. i dont know. i found cheaper products more trustworthy and effective..

2. dharani says

i too have combination skin…and best amway products are……amway oil control cleanser for oily skin, toner for dry skin and moisturiser for oily skin…works excellent…dont worry about the price..the cleanser and toner alone will last for 8 months minimum..moisturiser for 6 months atleast..just a bead sized amount is enough…

3. vijitha says

hello preeti, i have been using artistry CTM for a year now.. it really helped me to get a clear and soft skin to an extend.. i too have have a combination oily skin and the normal to oily CTM suits me well. for sure u can give them a try… coming to the price, ya it is very expensive, but the products lasts long, believe me the toner lasts more than a year, the one gets finishes soon is the moisturizer.. this particular range CTM is really good for acne prone skin. my fav in the artistry range is the scrub, they work very well for all skin types do it try as well… good luck

4. Hansa khichi says

I m a middle class girl, but i use artistary ctm last 2 months, believe me its too good. Now i dont think about any auther brand. Yippee

5. sateesh says

I started using Artistry CTM combination pack, I am feeling very oil after using moisturiser. Please any one help me in this regard. I am very much tensed about this.. I thought it works well..

Thanks
    shetty

• Krishnaveni says

Hi Shetty,
      Along with the CTM, using Artistry Loose Powder, it really gives matt finish to your face…Any queries let me know ….

6. ria says

m using artistry CTM , but it makes my face too oily n shiny . please suggest me something . wat can i do .
    even amway whitening cream makes my face too oily , though the products have worked well. but still i dont want my face to look too greasy.

• Krishnaveni says

Hi Ria,

As you are using the right products it is great. Coming to oily using moisturizer it is because it is making your skin used to hydrating first and later on it reduces the oiliness. Use very little amount of moisturizer and better use artistry loose powder for matt finish. You really love the product. Let me know if you have any questions. my mail id – vijayakrishnaveni@gmail.com

7. Usha says

Hi Sateesh,
    I would suggest that you first get your skin checked for the skin type. Then the right products suited for your skin type can be used and you will get the best results.