After I finished my previous toner, I was looking for something cheaper and more at-home kind of a thing to work with. Also something which will remove the oily patches from my face left after a solid dose of cleansing. Since I am using the Turmeric Cleanser from the same range, I decided to give the toner a try.
After the cleansing bit, comes the toning bit, and that is where I find that Aroma Magic is definitely got the upper hand over many other, more expensive brands in the market. The best thing about this toner is that it does not claim to be anything else but what it really is supposed to do.
Aroma Magic Aromatic skin toner is easy to use, easy to carry, and hygienic. The only thing is, you need a cotton pad to apply this, which is possibly the only botheration. Otherwise, this cleanser does exactly what it says, and reduces the size of my epic open pores.
- Quantity: 120 ml
- Price: 85/-
The toner comes with a flip top cap, and the liquid is very runny, just like water. It smells strongly of tea tree and lavender, with tiny after notes of rosemary and though it is supposed to contain rose (MY USP… sigh) it does not smell it at all and I don’t like it much. However, this toner is not meant for those who are sensitive to smell, because it really has a strong smell. It, however, evaporates within a minute or two, so well, go for it if you can brave it.
After toning, my skin feels very clean without drying out, and unlike the prescribed almond moisturizer (eeek!! Almonds!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!) I use my Votre depigmentation cream. In a few days, this routine has actually stopped my face from having breakouts, and whiteheads and blackheads are significantly lower, which is a good thing, since I am very reticent about using other products on my skin. It does make my skin look fresh, and I have sometimes gone without creams to check the effect of this on my oily skin, and I found it not making my skin dull at all. Often at night after cleansing and toning, I only apply a bit of rosewater and go to sleep. That makes my skin look dewy fresh in the morning.
Overall, I find this toner to be really nice, but the one thing I dislike is the lack of a full list of ingredients, especially since the product claims to be alcohol-free. It should have been put in the bottle itself, which had plenty of writing space on it. The packaging is useful, if a bit boring, and often enough I get confused between my Trifala Shampoo and the toner, as they are both kept on the same rack.
What I like about Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner:
- Does a good job toning
- Brightens my skin for a short time
- Reduces the size of my open pores
What I don’t like about Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner:
- No full list of ingredients provided
- Strong smell (which I dislike
- Boring packaging (could have at least changed them for different items)
Overall, this product is value for money, but at the same time, I don’t like the smell much. Still wondering if I should go back to my Votre.
Have you tried Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner?
You may also like reading:
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- Best Face Pack Brand In India-Wise She Poll
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review