DAnCING WATER body lotion reviews+Bath and body works dancing body lotion reviews
The winter is on its way to knock at our doorstep. It’s time to get a moisturizer to save ourselves from becoming a victim of dry skin. My skin always turns awful during winters and all I need is a perfect body lotion which gets absorbed without leaving a greasy feel on the skin. Having tried many body lotions and creams over the years, Dancing Waters Body Lotion suited best for my skin. I have used this last winter and loved it. So, how can I miss buying it again?
What does Bath And Body Works Dancing Water Body Lotion Claims:-
Dancing waters – Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
Smooth over body to moisture and lightly fragrance skin with our exclusive Dancing Waters, a refreshing scent inspired by cool water flowing through a field of fresh flowers.
- Price:– $11 for 8 FL OZ. / 236 ml
- Availability:Bath & Body Works (US)EBay (India)
My Experience with Bath & Body Works Dancing Water Body Lotion:-
Before anything else, I love the packing of this body lotion. It’s a curvy bottle which is white in color and has a design which resembles blue splashes of liquid. It is easy to carry this bottle anywhere without any worries of leakage as it is tightly packed with its cap. The texture of the lotion is smooth and it flows easily. It has a mild fragrance like that of a flower. According to me, it completely satisfies its claim which states that the scent is inspired by cool water flowing through a field of fresh flowers. When applied on the body, it spreads well and gets absorbed effortlessly and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It lasts for few hours though not all day long. But the best part is it moisturizes and nourishes the skin very well. I did use it even in summers when I felt my skin was dehydrated. It worked in good health even then.
What I like about Bath & Body Dancing Water Body Lotion:-
- The packing looks appealing.
- Non-greasy lotion
- Easy flowing texture
- The lotion gets absorbed quickly in the skin
- Acts as a perfect moisturizer
- Gives the body a refreshing feel
- Leaves the skin soft and smooth
- Mild scent which reminders us the smell of a flower
What I dislike about Bath & Body Dancing Water Body Lotion:-
- Scent of the lotion does not last all day long.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who is on the lookout for a good moisturizer this winter. Also, you can try it out in any season if you feel the need to moisturize your skin.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Fruit Blast Berry Lush Fruit Energizing Face Wash Review
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Mask Review
- Fab India Avocado Body Wash Review
- My Experience With Buyincoins.com(Online Shopping India)
- Review – Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub Review
- MAC Flesh Lipglass Review, Swatches And Pictures
- Walnut Scrub – Himalaya Herbal Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
- Body Shop Blue Corn Mask Review
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review and Wise She experience