About Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion –
Step 2 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Gentle, effective formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores. Oil-absorbing powders eliminate shine. Soothes irritation, redness.
• Shake well.
• Using a cotton ball, sweep over face and throat, avoiding eye area. Use AM and PM after cleansing with Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce usage.
• After blemish clears, continue using for preventative care.
• Follow with Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free.
Price- Rs 1350/- for 200 ml
My experience with Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion –
Clinique says that their products are fragrance free but as soon as you open the cap, you get a strong smell of alcohol. You have to shake this well as there are some white residue at the bottom which should get mixed up. The first time I used it after cleaning my face with Sebamed Cleansing foam and it stung as soon as I applied on my blemishes. I got past that, applied on my whole face and then applied a moisturiser.
The next day my face was all red and irritating. Even after this, I used this product for 3 days in total and what I got was more pimples on my face and jaw line. I was shocked that a product could affect me in this way. I have not had such a bad case of acne for a long time. I immediately made an appointment with a dermatologist and now my face is healing.
I do not know about other skin types but this product is not at all suitable for acne prone skin. I have not used it after those initial 3 days and due to its strong alcohol content, I am now using it to press my pigments and surprisingly it works well.
This is the first time I tried a Clinique product and I bought a mask also from Clinique but I am afraid to try that. It is an expensive product and it only made my skin worse.
I cannot comment on its effect on blemishes as I am not brave enough to try it again and torture my skin.
What I like about Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion –
What I don’t like about Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion –
- Cause irritation and redness
- Caused breakouts
- Smells strongly of alcohol
It was an impulse buy and I regret buying this. This may work for some as I have heard people swear by Clinique 3 in 1 regime but sadly this was a complete dud for me and caused bad reaction on my skin.
Have you tried Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion?
You may also like reading:
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation Review
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup Review & Swatches
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Anti-Fatigue Eye Cooling Gel
- Clinique Introductory Packs In India
- Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter Immerse Your Body In All-Day Comfort
- Clinique Introduces 3 steps Skin Care System Travel Pack
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Review