Today I’ll be showing you all a simply DIY to store your nail polishes. I hope you enjoy it.
One more suggestion: If you can’t arrange any shoe box which fits the main shoe box, you can also use thick thermocol. What you can do in this case is that you can cut it in 3 dimensions accordingly first. Then, according to the size of the first dimension, you can cut 3-4 same pieces of it and club them together with a tape. Do this for all 3 dimensions. At the end, paste all those with a thick tape as shown in the picture. By clubbing them, they can easily withstand the weight of the nail colors.
I hope I’ve explained well and do let me know incase you have any queries
God Bless You!
Do you have any such DIY ideas you’d like to share?
You may also like to read:
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish Jade 302 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Paint Royal Ruby 24 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- Illamasqua Nomad Nail Varnish & Shoe Nail Art
- Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel Candy Drop Review & NOTD
- W7 Earthquake Crackle Nail Polish Silver Review & NOTD
- Miss Calire Crackle Nail Polish No CR11 Review & NOTD
- Maybelline Orange Nail Polish NOTD