I am again back with a utterly buttery lipstick review, and here it goes:
About Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick, Chestnut 01-: Enriched with Vitamin E and extracts of raw mango butter for skin repair against climatic changes.
Super Stay, easy to apply lipstick gives uniform lip color coverage.
Lanolin and perfume free.
- Price: Rs. 299 /-
- Quantity: 4.2g
- Shelf Life:. 2.5 years.
- Availability: Easily available online and in Faces outlets.
- Ingredients: Octydodecanol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate,polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, cera microcristallina, mica,octydodecyl stearoyl stearate,candelila cera,HDI/Treimethylo hexyllactone crosspolymer,synthetic beeswax,caprylic/capric triglyceride,diethylexyl syringylidene malonate ,Aroma,silica,methylparaben,propylparaben,tocopheryl acetate.
My Experience with Faces Satin Matte Lipstick, Chestnut 01 :-
- Shade: The shade as you can see is a very beautiful creamy looking brown, which I shall put in the nude browns family. It’s a very glossy brown shade, which is a perfect office wear. I am so much in love with the shade that I use it every alternate day to my office. It’s a color which will suit everyone.
- Texture: Oh god, u won’t believe me if I say that when I apply it on the lips, I feel as if I am rubbing softened butter. It’s so creamy and buttery that it comes up with one swipe. But to make it look a bit darker, I swipe it 2 times. As its very soft and creamy, the biggest problem I face is that I have to keep it in my refrigerator as it melts if kept in room temperature. Mine is already bent towards one side so gals if you get this one , do keep it in your fridge from the day you purchase it.
As its mentioned above, “perfume free” , it is perfume free. It doesn’t have any sort of smell so best for those who don’t like perfumed lippies.
- Staying Power: The staying power is not very good or very bad, it stays without fading for at least 2 hours but after that it starts fading. After taking it out it does not leaves any tint behind.
Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick Chestnut 01 On My Lips:-
- Packaging: The packaging is very simple and sturdy. The cap is not a see through so we need to open the cap to see the shade.
What I like about Faces Satin Matte Lipstick, Chestnut 01 :
- Easily available online and in Faces outlets.
- Very glossy and creamy.
- Perfume free.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Does not leave behind any brown tint.
- A perfect office wear.
What I dislike about Faces Satin Matte Lipstick, Chestnut 01 :
- As its very soft in texture, we need to store it in refrigerator.
My Recommendations:-As it’s a perfect office wear I love to use it, have you tried this shade?
Lots of Love n luck
Have you tried Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick Chestnut?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lemon Lip Balm – Faces Cosmetics Butter Up Lip Balm Lemon Review
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- 16 Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lipstick Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Black Beauty Nail Paint – Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics End Of Season Sale
- 9 Faces Cosmetics 24 Airbrush Nails Photos
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss 051 Review & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetic Mirrored Cosmetic Easel Brush Set & Foundation Brush