Jordana blushes are quite popular right?I recall so many girls raving about it. But somehow I never thought much of them until earlier this year when on a trip to Mumbai, I happened to visit The Beauty Store and was amazed by their selection of products…I was suitable impressed by their lipglosses too but the blushes kept pulling me back. I swatches a few shades and loved Coral Sandy Beach and Redwood. Unfortunately neither was it stock and imagine my happiness when I found this baby thru Rick! I snapped it up in a jiffy and finally its mine!!! Wuaaahhaahahahahaaa!! (this is supposed to be a wicked laugh btw)
About Jordana BLushes:-
- Color-True Tints for Cheeks
- Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed
- Accentuates, Sculpts & Contours
- Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily
- Made In USA
- Price: Rs.299 for 2.2 g
My take on the Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Blush: –
- Color: The blush is an apricot peach shade with a golden sheen. It has only a tiny hint of coral and I admit I imagined it to have to have more coral than peach because of the name. But nonetheless, the shade is really gorgeous.
- Price: INR
- Quantity: 2.2g
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is soft to touch and the shimmers aren’t chunky at all. When I apply it, the shimmer is visible for max 30mins after which it’s only the color which is visible on my cheeks, Pigmentation is great and I don’t need to dig into the pan for color. It is a sheer shade so it’s buildable and I’d def recco it to beginners.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my cheeks for about 4hrs. Not as long-staying as the other blushes, but I wear this lightly. I suppose if I layer it on a bit more, it may stay on for longer.
Check out 11 beautiful pink and powder blushes
A point of improvement would be the packaging. This blush is a pan with a screw top lid which I usually stay away from because I’m very klutzy and things tend to slip out of my hands to meet a bad state. But then again, this is also sturdy so I wouldn’t complain. The silver foiling on the other hand is a disappointment.. It scrapes and peels off so quickly and makes the pan look like I bought it ages ago whereas it’s almost brand new! But then again, for the steal of a price, I suppose we can’t complain right?
Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Finger Swatch:-
I love such apricot peach shades..they are not uncommon by any means but they are still like a timeless classic. Every girl has to have such a shade in the vanity regardless of whether she is just a beginner or an old-timer at makeup. This somehow reminds me of a toned down version of Max Factors Classic Pink. I wish it stayed on longer but the shade pe se gives no opportunity for complaints. This is one of those blushes you can reach for when confused or in a hurry to get to your destination. A fail-safe shade for any of us girls to have.
Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Swatches:-
What I like about Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Blush:-
- Decent pigmentation
- The shimmer isn’t chunky and doesn’t stick around for too long.
- Can be built up.
- Would suit all skin tones.
- A good blush for makeup novices
- I like the fact that it doesn’t have shimmer., This way I don’t have to think too much before using it
- Decent staying power.
- No fallout.
- Easy to blend.
What I don’t like about Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Blush: –
- Packaging could be improved.
- Staying power should have been better.
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 4/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried the Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Blush?
You may also like reading:
- Jordana Easyliner Shade Sea Green Review & Swatches
- Jordana 7″ Eyeliner Pencil Chocolate Review and Swatch
- Jordana Nail Polish Silver Jewel 176
- Jordana Matte Lipstick Matte Rouge 33 :Swatches & Photos
- Jordana Powder Blush Touch of Pink: Review, Swatches
- Jordana Easyliner For Eyes Sterling Blue Review & Swatches
- Jordana INcolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner Brown Review
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss 103 XOXO Photos & Swatches
- Jordana Bright Eyes Retractable Eyeliner 01 Purple Swatches
- Jordana Cosmetics Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss GR8 105 Swatches