Have you ever bought a product for a particular purpose but then after you found out it didn’t work for you, find another way to use it? I know a lot of us do that and today I bring to you a Blushing crème from the L’Oreal HiP range which I don’t use as a blush…Yep, you read right…A blush lover who doesn’t use a blush as a blush….
About L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing Creme
- Price: $9.99
- Quantity: 2.7g
My take on the L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème Spry:
Packaging-wise this is as stursy as can be. It has a see through flip-top lid and the the pan can be flipped up to find a mirror and tiny applicator. I have misplaced the applicator but this is really quite useful for touchups. The pot itself is tiny and compact and can be slipped into our clutches easily.
Spry is a golden bronze which is quite shiney. The golden shimmers are minute and not at all chunky. I found this shade somehow didn’t look at all nice on me as a blush and hence now use it as a cream shadow or as an eyeshadow base. I find it useful this way since it adds a lot of oomph to a look and is perfect for a party, a wedding or an evening out with that special fella!
Texture-wise, this is sheer luxury and very smooth to apply. It sets quickly and to remove it properly, I always need a dual-phased remover. It helps eyeshadows stay of longer too. Another plus point is that it sets quickly…i mean it. I apply it on one lid and by the time I apply it on the other the first eye has set! Wonderful na??
I do wish L’oreal would launch this HiP range here. It seems like they skipped India entirely. I feel like L’Oreal and Maybelline give us the step-children treatment by not releasing thair awesome ranges here.
Swatches of L’Oreal HIP Blendable Blushing crème Spry:
What I like about L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème Spry:
- Amazingly pigmented
- Sets quickly
- Easy to blend
- Perfect for a smokey eye.
- It an be used as an eyeshadow base as well
- The shimmers are not at all chunky
- Does indeed prolong the wear of eyeshadows over it
What I don’t like about L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème Spry:
- Availability issues in India
- Unfortunately this didn’t work as a blush for me like its meant to.
Have you tried the L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème in Spry?
You may also like reading:
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)