Remember the Lay’s chips slogan, “Noone can eat just one”?? Well, if you’ve sampled the L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows then you would be singing, “Noone can have just one!” too…that’s exactly how I feel.. This range is just so amazing and addictive that they should have something like AA meetings to cure me of this obsession with them. They are just so amazing..seriously! If you haven’t tried them yet then believe me you are missing out on some serious gorgeousness…I reviewed the shade Pebble grey before and after that I again couldn’t sit still…So I went out and bought another coupla shades. Today I’ll be reviewed the shade called Forever Pink
About L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadows
For ultra-enhanced colour intensity and 24-hour staying power, Infallible Eyeshadow combines the latest hybrid technology. Bringing powder and cream together in one luxuriously beautifying formula for a velvety soft touch. This matte formula is both water and smudge resistant with no trace of creasing for bold, colour popping eyes.
Price & Quantity: 3.5gms for INR 450
My take on L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink:
- Packaging: These jewels come in a clear plastic like jar with a metallic lid. There is another removable lid which goes right over the powder to keep it bound together since the eyeshadow is more or less a creamy pigment. I love this idea since I’m quite clumsy and had it not been for this, I’d probably go spilling some product here and there..
- Color: This shade is a gorgeous frosty, shimmery pink. The shimmer looks a bit overwhelming in the tub but when you spread on your lid, it looks quite natural and not overly blingey.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This is super creamy and pigmentation is amazing. I take just a tiny bit on the brush and then pack it on. I also use my fingers for this which I find more convenient It has a very soft and creamy texture and doest drag or pull at the lids.
- Staying Power: It stays on my lids for about 7-8hrs easily
Every one of us wants a pink eyeshadow in our vanity and a lot of us know how tough it is to find the perfect Pink. Some tend to be too bright, or too dull or make us look like we have a case of ‘Pink-eye’. This is by far one of the most perfect Pinks I’ve come across. The shimmer isn’t OTT and looks suitable for day wear as well as for the night. I wear either alone all over the lid or even with a chocolate brown in the crease.
Swatches of L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink:
Why I like the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink:-
- Love the creamy consistency
- Blends like a dream
- Good staying power
- Pigmentation is out of this world.
- It’s a wearable pink despite being a it shimmery
- Can be used for a variety of looks
- Very affordable and the quality is amazing.
Why I don’t like the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink:
- May crease on oily lids.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink?
You may also enjoy reading:
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- Loreal Hairmix Supreme Smooth Review
- L’oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner Swatches
- L’Oreal Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Photos And Swatches
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- L’oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Review & some updates
- L’Oreal Paris total repair 5 shampoo and condtioner review, prices and photos
- Loreal paris 6h glam shine gloss swatches
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- Loreal make up with loreal kohl(product review, swatches and pictures)