- Price: INR 1,400
- Quantity: 3.6 gms
If you are looking to upgrade your normal pink lipstick with some bright hot pink shades from the 2012 Mac Beth Ditto Colletion then Mac Dear Diary is the perfect choice.
Pink compliments most skin tones and for a bright pop of color. It gives a dull face a bright and youthful glow to the face.
Dear Diary is a vibrant fuschia magenta pink. It is opaque and has a creamy finish. MACs Pro Longwear Lipcremes are formulated to be lightweight, creamy, comfortable, non-feathering, non-transferring, and moisturizing. They have a satin/semi-matte finish that slightly transfers. It’s less prone to transfer compared to the average lipstick, but it does have some transfer.
These are vanilla-scented and feels kind of normal on the lips. It does last for about six to eight hours on the lips and the level of hydration is also quite normal nothing extraordinary.
Swatches of MAC Dear Diary Lipstick :-
MAC Beth Ditto has launched five new ( limited edition) shades of MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme:
Love Long Distance
You’re Perfect Already
As you can see in the FOTD, I have kept my makeup very neutral. You can wear Dear Diary with your bare minimums. The new collection also launched a new set of lashes and you should include a pair with this look because it will transform you into an irrestible beauty. So apt for a super hot date!
The pic turned out quite flawless, rather different than what I am, may be the camera just flashed with happiness for Neon Pink
What I like about MAC Dear Diary Lipstick:
- Good product from a very good International brand
- It is opaque and has a creamy finish
- It is a beautiful fuschia magenta pink.
- It stays loooong on my lips.. more than eight hours
- The Pro Longwear Lipcreme formula is lightweight
- Comfortable and Non-feathering
- Semi moisturizing
- Vanilla fragrance
- Generally applies evenly
What I don’t like about MAC Dear Diary Lipstick:-
- It’s creamy but when I try to apply it evenly on my pigmented lips it takes a little effort.
- Does transfer slightly
- Available only at MAC counters in malls in few cities in India
Have you tried MAC Dear Diary Lipstick?
You can also read:
- 16 MAC Heavenly Creature Summer 2012 Collection Swatches
- My 9 current favourite lipsticks
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus Review
- MAC Eyeshadow Folie Review & Swatches
- MAC Cream Color Base Hush Review & Swatches
- 6 Neutral Eyeshadows For Everyday Makeup
- Smoke It Out With MAC TILT & MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow
- MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Blush Love Cloud ( Tres Cheek Collection): Review & Swatches