Today I will be reviewing latest addition to MUA’s eyeshadow palette collection. This is the Undressed palette. Dosent this name remind you of another palette- Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette. This palette is said to be a 90% dupe of urban decay naked palette and retails for 1/9th of the price. How amazing is that.
About MUA Undressed Palette-
A fabulous addition to the MUA Palette family, this one is the ultimate must have. It has a great combination of nude shimmers and mattes and the colour selection is great for creating this season’s clean, natural look with highly pigmented colours. Undressed is bang on trend with the spring summer runway filled with nude makeup looks.
My experience with MUA Undressed Palette –
The packaging is standard like any other MUA’s eyeshadow palette. It comes with a sponge tip applicator which is of no use.
This palette is a complete favourite for creating neutral looks. It has some matte and shimmery shades. Shades 1,3 and 5 are matte. Shade 3 and 5 do not show up on my skintone as you can see from the swatches. All the remaining shades have some shimmer in it.
MUA is an amazing makeup brand that offers great quality products at affordable prices and this palette is no exception. All the shadows are smooth and pigmented and I find the shimmery shadows to be more pigmented than the matte ones. You can create smoky eye looks with shades 10, 11 and 12. They wear for a reasonable length of time and I prefer to apply a primer before.
There is some fallout when applying but nothing so major or off putting.
If you place both undressed and naked palette side by side then you can see how similar they are.
Swatches of MUA Undressed Palette –
Why I like the MUA Undressed Palette –
- 12 amazing neutral shades
- Pigmentation is great
- Very smooth to apply and blend easily
- Stays for a good period
- Very cheap
- Very close dupe of urban decay’s naked palette
Why I don’t like the MUA Undressed Palette –
- Matte shades are not as pigmented as the shimmery ones
- Contains parabens and dimethicone
- Has to be ordered online
This is a perfect palette for those who love to create neutral looks and If you are lusting for Urban Decay Naked palette but could not get your hands on it then this palette is a perfect alternative.
Have you tried the MUA Undressed Palette ?
You may also like reading:
- VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes Review & Swatches
- NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Eyes
- Best Eyeshadow Palette For Brown Eyes
- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- COASTAL SCENTS 88 ULTRA SHIMMER EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 07 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 06 Review & Swatches
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette Eye shadow in 2nd Edition Review