Hello lovely ladies.
One of the things I love is a good, easy-to-carry eye shadow which would not make my pockets clean. With Oriflame Very Me series, what I love is the affordability of the range. Today, I will be reviewing one of my favorite products from the range- the Eye Shadow duo in Downtown Grey.
The powder eyeshadow duo looks really easy to carry around, and I love the packaging, which is simply made. Once opened, the package shows off two colors, white and dark grey, both of them pearly shades. What I like is that these two can be applied separately, with the white going all over as base, and the black going on the crease. The packaging is simple and effective, travel-friendly (I took it with me in my bag and till now, no problem with it) and very neat. The one gripe I have is that this comes with no brush, so I have to use it with a brush of my own. Also, that makes me carry a brush with me whenever I carry this.
Price: INR229 for 1.9gms
The eye shadow stays on my lids for about 3-4 hours without primer, and 6-7 hours with primer. It creases, though, but then, powder shadows have a tendency to crease on my lids. The other gripe I have is the fact that this comes with no ingredient list, so I don’t know what it contains.
The shadows are pearly, with a bit of glitters that are not over the top. I generally use this with black eyeliner, and it is a palette that I use to achieve the smoky look very easily. The shadow is waterproof, and can be washed off with face wash or a good cleanser.
Here’s a hand swatch.
Oriflame Very Me Eye Envy Eye Shadow Downtown Grey Swatches:-
And here’s an EOTD
I have used a bit of green as well, and added black liner, but I think the overall effect is nice. Mascara gave my eyes a bit of much-needed lash effect.
What I like about Oriflame Very Me Eye Envy Eye Shadow Downtown Grey:-
- Great color payoff
- Stays a good time
- Removal is easy
- Nice package
What I don’t like about Oriflame Very Me Eye Envy Eye Shadow Downtown Grey:
- Not waterproof
- No applicator
I am already eyeing more from this range, and this will last me a good bit of time, without doubt.
Have you tried the Oriflame Very Me Eye Envy Eye Shadow Downtown Grey
You may also like reading:
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Avon’s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Rosewood Review, Swatches & Photos
- Streetwear Luscious Lip Colour 08PeachGlory & 05PinkWood Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipglass Poetic License:Review & Swatches
- Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Face Pack Review
- Lush Sandstone Soap Review
- l’oreal Paris Hydrafresh – Lip Balm Review