Did you know that Rimmel is making an entry into India?The counters may be coming up at the Central stores. Sometime last month, I noticed an empty, new counter at the Central store and on asking came to know that Rimmel I son its way. I haven’t been there since but I’m hoping they are here already. Any idea girls??
About Rimmel Powder Blush
This silky smooth powder has a soft healthy, and natural colour which gives an effortlessly glamorous look. Natural, long lasting powder blusher, with a silky soft feel and 6 hours wear.
- Price: INR 150
- Quantity: 6g
My take on the Rimmel Powder Blush in Peach:
- Color: The blush is an out and out peach color and a bit on the warmer side. No shimmer, no glitter and a delight to use. The pan size is decent enough that the brush can pick up a good amount of color.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is soft to touch and ok-ok in the pigmentation department. I wouldn’t rave about it but it’s good enough to use on a daily basis without any problem. Especially, if you’re new to blushes, this is nice to use since you can layer it on as you wish and the brush doesn’t pick up too much color in a single swipe. So there’s lesser chances of going wrong.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my skin for about 5-6hrs. Not as long as most other blushes, but then not bad either.
This was one of my first blushes and I have a soft spot for it. It’s not in my favs list because I like more pigmented and longer staying blushes for office wear, but at the same time, this is a lovely serene color to brush on and walk out the door. It’s for this reason that I still wear it. It gives a very healthy appearance and is a welcome break from the more common Pinks.
Swatches of Rimmel Powder Blush in Peach:
What I like about Rimmel Powder Blush in Peach:
- Decent pigmentation
- A good blush for blush virgins
- I like the fact that it doesn’t have shimmer., This way I don’t have to think too much before using it
- Would suit all skin tones.
- Decent staying power.
- No fallout issues.
- Easy to blend. It doesn’t feel chalky at all.
- Compact and easy to carry around in your purse.
What I dislike about Rimmel Powder Blush in Peach:
- Those who work over 5hours and like a touch of color on their cheeks at all times may find the staying power disappointing
- Pigmentation could be better.
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Texture: 4/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried any Rimmel blushes?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick